need adc help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yoh234

10-11-2012

hey guys i cant seem to get alot of cs like im supposed to as an adc any tips to use for last hitting? a guy who has a high elo who plays adc said 10 minutes in the game and you shuld have 100 cs i want to get to this point but idk i cant make it please if you have any advice/tips post on this thread

Thanks

KKCrispus

10-11-2012

Hey first I would start out in a custom dont get any skill points and work on last hitting. Get timing down in custom. Pay close attention to what your minions are doing and who they are attacking. Work on freezing lane as well. Once you are ready move to normals and incorparate poking as well

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

as the previous guy stated, make a custom and work on last hitting. try for 100cs at 10 min

normally in a custom game depending who you are playing also you can try to use your skills once you do it right a few times, such as ez q to get a last hit also, graves q and corki q>r shouldn't be counted since they can clear waves fast and are mostly used to push for pressure or to go recall after

do this for about 3 of your top adc's since each has a slightly different auto attack animation which can throw it off a little for last hits

SOCI3TY

10-12-2012

I play almost exclusively adc. I'll generally end up with 140-170 cs at 20 minutes. It's good, not great but good. The best way to get better is to just try and fine supports that can help you play a very passive lane(soraka/sona/janna), and just prioritize it. As in, make that your number one goal. If the enemy gets aggressive and you feel you can clearly win then sure, kill them. But otherwise focus only on last hitting. If you'd like some first person perspective on some mid-elo last hitting check out my channel. It's HD and has my mouse clicks in the video. I also talk about some strategies for bot lane.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Societylee?feature=mhee