Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So 1 honor point per game then?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MumfordofHosts

10-11-2012

So i assume since nubs were abusing the honor system they started giving out less honor points. Anyone know what the ratio is per game?

Fellentier

10-11-2012

Quote:
MumfordofHosts:
So i assume since nubs were abusing the honor system they started giving out less honor points. Anyone know what the ratio is per game?

They specifically said they wouldn't tell us. They also don't tell you when you run out. They also havn't stated that they have reduced honor.

I am confused to the purpose of your rhetoric.

MumfordofHosts

10-11-2012

I don't get what you mean by my purpose of my rhetoric, do you even know what that means? You basicaly answered my question anyway. I didn't know that riot made it so "No one knows" how many honor points you get. I am guessing however that it's 1 per game. Any other have thoughts or comments?

Angusthedead

10-11-2012

You get a certain amount of honor you can dish out based on the # of games you played. if you had abused it and gave honor to everyone, then you run out and can only get more through playing more games. (1 per game) i ran out myself honoring alot of respectiable players i thought deserved it. idk if it was sappost to be rare to be honored, or if you have to play more to just honor ppl, but i wanted to honor acouple people from turning a 4-21 4v5 game around to an awesome win and i couldn't honor those helpful teammates. i believe it should be something like 2 honor per game but idk if that's the real solution to it. I know if you make it unlimited honor giveouts, noobs and freeloaders will throw them to everyone and it will soon be very common to be an honorable opponent. anyone else have any solutional ideas?

MumfordofHosts

10-11-2012

I did the same thing you did when you first got honor points. I gave it to a lot of worthy enemy team members and allies as well. I just ran out yesterday. How many honor points do you need for a ribbon around your name? Have you seen those?

iiDropbeatzZ

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Every single game you play you are given one honor point which you can give to any player after any game as long as they do not quit mid game.

Fellentier

10-11-2012

Quote:
MumfordofHosts:
I don't get what you mean by my purpose of my rhetoric, do you even know what that means? You basicaly answered my question anyway. I didn't know that riot made it so "No one knows" how many honor points you get. I am guessing however that it's 1 per game. Any other have thoughts or comments?

I'm a communication major at my local university, I know what it means. Basically, a mod earlier summed it up (paraphrased) "we're keeping all of the information tight so there can be no abuse, and so we can continue to tweak it as necessary".

There is no other information at this time.