Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilesMania

10-11-2012

So the league was created for political reasons mainly and that's why champions are selected to represent their city-states.
So why is Rengar allowed in the league? I can understand Kha'zix because the league can't have a random void bug eating everything and they want to watch all things void related.
Which brings me back to my question what political values does Rengar represent, who does he fight for, why does the league accept a champion that only wants to become stronger so he can kill more stuff?

Dirge Farum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I was under the assumption that those who don't represent a specific city-state can join the League if able to be used as extra neutral Champions to be used when required, though it would be easier to pinpoint why they let him in the League if we still had Judgements ;D

MilesMania

10-11-2012

hmm so besides Rengar is it just Jax and sivir who are nuetral as well, or do you count the champs from other worlds?

Dirge Farum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I'd count the Champions from other worlds, who I believe were also summoned to bolster the roster when the League was younger.

Hussarlance

10-13-2012

The political situation of the champions is an interesting question. The continual flow and admission of new champions is likely to be a result of the League itself.

The League wants to replace war. So let us assume that a new Demacian Champion appears with supreme power and starting winning every match (anyone remember Xin when he first came out?)

Noxus is not going to follow a league where they lose every match, so adding new champions constantly is a way for the League to maintain a balance of power between City States.