why did you lied to me!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yourpathetic2

10-11-2012

i go this masege from you to download this game but insted i got trolled if your not capabile to sent a valid masage that contains the real thing stop doing it .. whay sey that i have eard the right to download an play this game?? aftar i login nothing apers to download it war much helpfull if you send it me a mesage that i have to buy in order to take part in this game not that i was select and i can download the game .. so.. **** off whit you stuped lies im not gonna pay not even a cent for this game im gonna playet for free when it will be free so **** you and your lies

OriginalJack

10-11-2012

What's really pathetic is that you're not the first person named yourpathetic...
(you're)

Convict24601

10-11-2012

it's funnier because he's not the first person with the name "yourpathetic" with the wrong "you're" used.

yourpathetic2

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
What's really pathetic is that you're not the first person named yourpathetic...
(you're)
sory my english no good. but my opinion stands.

yourpathetic2

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict24601 View Post
it's funnier because he's not the first person with the name "yourpathetic" with the wrong "you're" used.
jajajajajaajajaja

Minstrel13

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourpathetic2 View Post
sory my english no good. but my opinion stands.
It might help us help you if you took the time to post your issue clearly. What exactly is happening? What message did you get (seriously, what message? I have never seen a Riot e-mail advertising LoL.)

You should be able to create an account and download League for free from the main site. That is what I did. Who is asking you to pay to play?

Convict24601

10-11-2012

ok, I can excuse you for not having perfect english, but your opening post was very difficult and too rage-inducing for me to read.

but yeah, what minstrel13 has said, you SHOULD be able to play this game for free. in fact, just redownload it right now from this very site that you are currently on to post your complaint. it should be free and if you did receive an ad about payment, it's probably a scam.