Skarner 9 32.14%
Xin Zhao 7 25.00%
Diana 5 17.86%
Volibear 1 3.57%
Nocturne 5 17.86%
Riven 9 32.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

So I have 13k IP...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

10-10-2012

and I main jungle. I mainly jungle Maokai and I love him. I also play solo-top as my off-lane and I usually play Yorick and sometimes Jax in that lane.

I am wondering who to get who can be a awesome jungle and maybe a decent top, or one of each.

Please pick at least two of the choices above.

Things to note:
- I do not care for Lee Sin, I played him and did not "click" with him at all, just couldn't get it.
- I love playing Maokai (as stated above).
- I like playing beefier/tankier champions.

Thank you.

Zamiel The Grey

10-10-2012

Riven is a great solo top but is not exactly "beefy", that offsets by 4 mini dashed and a stun that gets you out of 75% of situations. Cept' gp ult ofc.

I think Olaf would be more "you", as im sure you have seen him around and know the gist of his awesomeness.

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Personally I think Xin Zhao is a pretty underused jungler (at least from games I've played). I main supports myself, but I filled a few games as jungle and played Xin and destroyed. His ultimate is super effective against tankier opponents (its % health based), his E is great for jumping from the bushes for ganks, he has a pop up, and his passive shreds armor I believe. Some of the playoff games I've watched, Xin does very well even just building straight tank items because his ult is % max health based, you can build him beefy and still have a fair amount of damage against the right team comp. Just my two cents, go Xin

philzc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Skarner ult is game changing cc. Shyv has solid damage, decent ganks after 6. Shyv also a solid top.

Rubiiks

10-11-2012

I noticed there is no runes option. before you worry about getting a new champ, make sure you have the runes to play him (or other champs) effectively. I made the mistake of rushing for champions on my main account and it set me back considerably

Best Furry NA

10-11-2012

I use 3 junglers.

Nocturne when I want an assassin. I build him tanky though for survivability. He's actually not too hard, and awesome.

Skarner. Ohhhh gooodd I love him. Not a tank, not a dps, not a support. Some odd combo that is just awesome. Blue buff reliant early game; after a philo stone, you're usually set to just Ulti all over with each gank (reset with your passive in the jungle).

Yi. Red buff reliant on ganks, I do this when I want a challenge (jungle Yi is hard).

Edit: I forgot to mention; Skarner is also an awesome chaser. Not that that's always a bright idea, but, he does excel at it.

Quick Rawr

10-11-2012

I voted Olaf and Riven. They are AWESOME! (:

Riven can go Top/Jungle and Mid
Olaf is a solid Top, Jungles very well. Both have decent ganks. Riven ganks lead to a kill with the proper initiation due to the double CC that she has as well as early game burst. Olaf has permanent slow as well as big early game burst and amazing late game potential. Love them both.