Good shyvana build for 3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerze

10-11-2012

I recently picked up Shyvana and im loving her in threes. She can snowball so fast its insane.

There are a few problems im running into here and there though and would like some help with a good build for her. I usually tend to build Frozen mallet first along side a mercury treads and a zeal so i have some nice health and slow, attack speed and tenacity. After that i either go more tanky or more offense depending. Triforce is nice, sunfire cape can be, Tiamat has worked a few times. any other really good items for her in 3's?

One problem i have is if there is a jax on the enemy team. He especially becomes a problem if he rushes rage blade, the attack speed on him is insane and he burns me down really fast even if i have a frozen mallet. Short of just trying to shut him down early any other strategies?

Also im not to sure how to build for straight offense. Is phantom dancer any good or just stay with tri force or go both? She seems to profit a lot from attack speed and AD/AP boost items.

Tl : Dr What are good builds for shyvana in threes and how to deal with a jax that rushes rageblade (such insane attack speed)

Yetti

10-11-2012

Your 3 core items are Wriggles, Wits End, Frozen Mallet. If you are behind early you can build a HoG. Things are situation from there on out. Some good items: Randuins, Madred's Bloodrazor, Guardian Angel, and Aegis.

Good luck with shyv, she is a great champ in 3's!

CheerUpEmoKids

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerze View Post
Tl : Dr What are good builds for shyvana in threes and how to deal with a jax that rushes rageblade (such insane attack speed)

Ban him.