TPA earned the win. So did AZUBU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MildmayFoxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I was 500 percent voting for M5 this tournament, and they are still def. my favorite team. Everything they did in game one was awesome. And sure game 2 and 3 mistakes were made by m5, but only in response to the awesome plays TPA pulled out. I dont think this match is something you can honestly look at and say "m5 only lost because" there are plenty of reasons m5 lost and things they could have done better, but the fact is both teams played at a level that was exceptionally high, even for the tournament scene. I really am excited to see how TPA handles the finals, and cant wait to see how this challenges m5 to bring them back to their superhuman playstyle their fans have come to love(and apparently... expect :P ) and on Azubu VS TSM, the same holds true, both teams played extremely well, and the number one argument you are hearing is that Azubu cheated. The toxicity on the forums (as usual) is extremely unnecessary, and unfounded. To the players who would put themselves in the " more mature" section of the community, great! now try to be role models and explain to our younger members your opinion without the snarky comments at the end. This post is more just a WOW to how well TPA and AZUBU played.

ps.
Courtesty of Junigenmukyoku

Quote:
Here is proof of TSM looking while the map wasn't black.
http://i.imgur.com/3LEyX.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontSweatTT

10-13-2012

No one cares