Which are the best junglers in your opinion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viking McNord

10-12-2012

It depends on what you need to use your jungler for. My best Junglers for ganking are:
Maokai
Skarner
Lee Sin
Naut
Udyr

And my best junglers for farming/Counter Jungling:
Udyr
Shyvana
Mundo
Nunu

Personally I like Skarner the best, because he can either be built to do loads of damage, or take loads of damage, and his ult can decide how a game goes.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Skarner, Lee Sin, Malphite, Nunu, Shyvanna.

I carried myself to gold playing pretty much exclusively jungle (I did a little support and top) playing these champs.

I have jungled a lot of champs, through alternate accounts and the like. I like jungle udyr, but he relies too much on getting ahead. Hecarim is fun, but if he is tanky enough to play his role his does little to no damage. I have played a lot of Maokai on an alternate account, and he is very very strong when played right. (Pretty much all utility late game unless AP though). Trundle is also very strong at both counterjungling and against the right team comps. He can pretty much stay in jungle forever as well. Nautilus is pretty good, but he lost a lot of viability when they nerfed the CD on his drege line skill.

I've jungled some weird champs as well, ranging from Kayle to Janna to Taric.

Kayle actually clears really fast and is pretty same.

MrDeadlifter

10-13-2012

I have Lee Sin, and I much prefer to top lane with him.

My junglers of choice are Nocturne and Maokai.

Tezzarules990

10-13-2012

Shen: You can jungle, support, top, bot anything. Shen is a boss

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Shen jungle clears really really slow though.

Aka, he is easy to counterjungle and steal buffs from because he is still clearing some minor camp while you have already finished your clear.

Malkontent69

10-13-2012

No one else has mentioned him yet, so I'm just gonna go ahead and throw Volibear into the mix. He has great clear, awesome sustain, and really good ganks/assists. With his ult you can wreck havoc in team fights or help an ally almost instantly push a lane. He one of the most fun to jungle, and definitely my favorite.

Rougin88

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by targetthis View Post
btw shaco counters nunu hard
I do not see how shaco counters nunu hard. I have destroyed all shacos I have gone against. Nunus jungle clearing ability is much faster than shacos and is a better sustain late game thanks to his ability to tank. Nunu also does not need kills to be a powerful jungle.

HiTsUgAy4

10-15-2012

I've a hard choice, even more now...
I tested Nautilus, it went too slow, Shen the same, Shyvana is great at clearing and counter-jungling but lacks of ganks 'till 6, Udyr is awesome always, but his ganks aren't as good as Lee Sin or Skarner ones, Lee Sin is probably the best of all I've tested, but he's hard to play, Skarner is great, has speed and good ganks at 6, but felt useless while R is on CD, Maokai is good, doesn't fit in my playstyle, I hated Nocturne, don't know why.
So the choice is between Shyvana, Lee Sin, Skarner and Udyr...

Fiveofswords

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
Shen jungle clears really really slow though.

Aka, he is easy to counterjungle and steal buffs from because he is still clearing some minor camp while you have already finished your clear.
uh nonsense...what runes you use on him? with attack speed and % health runes i clear jungle very fast...he can dash through those walls and stuff also. Ive also jungled with cho and nasus, shen is faster than those

XxTroncatsxX

12-24-2012

Nocturne