Free little bits of rp?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatmonkey91

10-11-2012

So a while back I saw a post about how to get a few extra rp if you are slightly away from something that has gone on sale. Anyway, a champ that Ive wanted for a really long time has gone on sale (nidalee) and am a mere 16 rp away (obviously i dont really wanna go get another $10 card for 16 rp (i mean i will if i have to but i really dont watn to haha). My question is how youd get teh extra rp and how much do you get?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-11-2012

They will, but everything is on a case by case basis. Your best bet is opening a ticket to Riot's support staff (link below), and including some form of 'art' you created. Often this will be related to the skin/champion you're looking to purchase. It doesn't need to be professional quality (or even close), but it should show your enthusiasm towards the champ/skin/game. While it can be a drawing, it doesn't need to be visual art; a short story, poem, or song goes over just as well.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

phatmonkey91

10-11-2012

Thanks sent in the most horrid drawing ever lol took me a long ass time to do tho hope it works lol