Why do people hate teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRIeflex

10-12-2012

I used teemo when i first started playing LoL and i thought he was fine i guess some people will get mad becuase he can sometimes be squishey and may feed other champions and alot of us hate that about anyone that feeds the other team but people can do fine with him i usually dont do so well with him cuz i just suck with him but he dosnt suck its all about the skill points u put into what skills and is also about how much experince with teemo same with any other champion you will most likely do better with a champion that you have played before it all leads down to the player not the champion just like people say fiddle stick sucks yet i have seen people do really well with him its the player not the champion.

LSA

10-12-2012

Honestly, he's just annoying. Extremely annoying, and he shreds through tanks.

FMLeague

10-12-2012

75 teemos die every second....

lammatt

10-07-2013

no matter it's in their team or the other team....
i mean...hey he has a good kit and can do everything,
he has blind that hits like a truck,
he can kite well and he is a global taunt, everyone loves chasing him: this relieve so much pressure for the carry
he has infinitely many wards with a 20s cooldown and it does tons of dmg
and he has a trolling E that kills people when they thought they got away
---
i mean... why did the team in my last game flamed me when i was an astronaut teemo top and ended the game with 4-0 in a 20min win-by-surrender?
"you're a teemo, anything you do doesnt count toward wining the game."

Voli For life

10-28-2013

I know this is an old thread I found it in google, but the idea of teemo not able ot go toe-toe as ap isn't true, in lower skill caps that may be but if u learn the real strength of teemo he is so much more deadlier, if u grab a rylais not only makes him tankier, gives him dmg but makes his q have a slowing effect, teemo is extremely effective at kiting especially once you grab furor boots, I personally build ap att spd teemo, nashors, rylais, hurricane, liandrys, lich bane, and att spd boots with furor. this is a very strong build and if you can kite properly he will dominate most bruisers and adc, and against apc any squishy champ is weaker against them but with this build it gives him the required hp to survive the burst and give him enough time to melt the apc or adc, sure the shrooms are powerful but they are easily shut down with oracles or vision wards, now I find he is a good replacement for an adc even with his ability to kite and that he is stronger with hurricane than any adc because his e is a on hit effect and does FULL dmg to each target, if you are vsing a very tanky team you can even swap rylais for blade of the ruined king giving him more kite and vamp as well also stacking the 5% per hit with hurricane, but this does make him a bit weaker against apc champs with high burst, and xin will faceroll any squishy champ really, especially adc's except vayne who can kite for days lol

the reason people hate him is because he is annoying and I know many people refuse to play him because they don't wanna be hipocrits, he way I see it if you hate teemo and don't play him you don't know what your on about.

Voli For life

10-28-2013

also just a quick hint if your fighting a singed top lane as teemo, he has the capacity to faceroll teemo really but if your smart, start with boots and don't bother putting more than one point into ur q till ur w is at least lvl 3, singed biggest weakness is not being able to catch you, I would only advise doing this if your against a champ like singed who is extremely dangerous up close, (voli included) or if you have a high risk of getting ganked by melee champs.

xXNuKKeMXx

10-28-2013

Just one word.... "SHROOMS"

Im Paula Deen

10-29-2013

Teemo is hated(and loved) for a number of reasons.

*His Harass is beyond amazing(irritating)
*His mushrooms do more than their fair share of damage and in some cases you're low before you even get halfway through a lane
*He can keep autoattacks from doing anything
*He can go invisible.
Teemo is REALLY annoying, but only if you don't jump on him early and not feed him.
Champions like Riven or Pantheon do more than wonders on teemo as he is INCREDIBLY squisy, and they are AD casters and don't rely on autoattacks as much and can do good burst damage. So try playing Jax, Pantheon, Riven and any other AD Bruiser/casters i didn't mention.

Voli For life

10-29-2013

exactly, my point people hate because he is such a strong champ in some ways and has his weaknesses, people just don't like dying and since teemo can dish out so much dmg people hate him for it, but really hes not overpowered or underpowered he's balanced, look at champs like aatrox where even if u kill him he can come back to life and face-wreck you, (he is passively high dmg and can easily build tanky items) or ven other champs like vayne that if you're good with them you just snowball.

all champs have their little op aspects which in this case is the amount of poisons teemo can dish out but as I said all champs do whether it be invuln like kayle or tyr, xins passive dmg, reneks early game, nasus late game, swain ulti, etc I could go on for hours but the fact remains all champs are op in their own way and hence the counter-pick system.

Gen Phallus

10-30-2013

people keep saying "poison op" but thats only if you dont know how to play around him. i used to be a regular teemo, and i only lost lane when i was countered because nobody knew how to kite and gank. now that im playing with ppl with some exp, they know how to keep me down. they are also jealous of his Swanky-Ass Cuteness