Question about Lulu's passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Alchem1st

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Hey,
I just purchased Lulu and I've been toying around with different builds. I am wondering 2 things about her passive.

When attached to me, Pix does extra magic damage with every auto attack I do. It does not have any AP ration to it, but I am assuming that it does more damage the more magic penetration I have, right?

Also, I'd be attaching Pix to my ad carry often for quicker damage. However, if Pix is attacking from my teammate, is the damage still determined by MY magic pen?

Wibbiz

10-18-2012

1st question, yes, which is why many who build attack speed will get a malady early on (I rush it myself as a first item, with sorc shoes, and since mpen goes well with bloodrazor and I build attack speed, I think why not getting that too Frozen Mallet is a good item with those to keep ennemies in attack range, but glitterance can do it pretty well... It's all up to you!

2nd question, I am unsure, but since it takes on the attack speed of your target, then I am inclined to say no...

Kyzrathnosh

10-18-2012

Pix' damage is considered to be your damage even if it's attached to someone else.

Enfillyon

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzrathnosh View Post
Pix' damage is considered to be your damage even if it's attached to someone else.
this is a very confusing statement

afaik if you kill someone while carrying pix as someone other than lulu with the extra hits you get the credit for it and not lulu

care to clarify?