Who is better: Rengar or Khazix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DittoBlaze

10-16-2012

Which champion is better I want to buy one of them. Thanks in advance

Qomic

10-16-2012

i think rengar is better, he is much more tankier than khazix is a little squishy

Mambazo

10-16-2012

Rengar has a much better, more well rounded kit, that allows him to lane as well as jungle. You can do well with Khazix, but you can do better with Rengar.

Conversationist

10-17-2012

Buy Rengar, Kha'zix is a little bit on the weaker side, but both champions are extremely fun to play.

DB ThedarKOne

10-17-2012

While I like Kha'zix better, he is squishy if you don't build tanky items on him. Also, Rengar's damage doesn't rely on whether or not an enemy champion is far enough away from other champions/minions. Basically, Rengar has more reliable damage output, and is tankier than Kha'zix without having to build tanky items.

slaya45

10-17-2012

I usually beat rengar top as kah'zix.

Overall, Rengar is better just because his kit is so bursty and he doesnt need somebody to be isolated in order to do tons of damage.

But if you are looking to shut down a rengar, i'd go kah'zix

Chris Spencer

10-17-2012

Rengar is superior by a stupid amount.

Go rengar.

PracticalPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

tl;dr Rengar

Kha'Zix has a very interesting playstyle, but he's a little weak right now. 1v1 fights away from anyone else, he will 100% destroy you. However, in teamfights, he's much less useful (his ult lasts... wait for it... 1 second each time). This is just my opinion, though, since I can't play Jax for my life either. I just don't feel like he's mobile enough.

Rengar, on the other hand, deals significant burst single target damage even if the enemy is close to other enemies or minions. He also becomes very mobile in a jungle fight due to his passive and mobile overall with his ult MS and jump. One of the things I love about Rengar, and one of the things that alot of people ignore, is that you push turrets down ridiculously fast with double Q and the AS boost (and can get away with a quick ult, sometimes forcing the enemy to buy oracle's).

Elodin

10-18-2012

Right now, Rengar after ther nerfs, who knows.

I know I prefer Kha'zix personally though. I really hope they give him more team fight power.

NukedWhale

10-18-2012

Wait until after the patch.