Get your questions answered @CLG

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inhaber

10-03-2010

Finding good players in solo queue with logical thinking.

prophet of toast

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhaber View Post
Finding good players in solo queue with logical thinking.
My one experience with deciding to try and work as a team and use Vent with a random person ended with me listen to someone "jack off" and drink beer while playing LoL. No. I'm not asking random people to play with me.

Chauster

10-27-2010

I'll be glad to answer any more questions if anyone has them

w23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauster View Post
I'll be glad to answer any more questions if anyone has them
you might not look back here but just in case-

a. what is going to be your season 1 lineup? do you plan on running kobe/elementz?

b. do you feel that competition is low in this game for your team because you seem to be on such a higher level than any other current 5's team?

Tyler Evilbane

10-30-2010

@clg: why don't you make guides for champions? in particular i am interested in the way kobe played amumu, and hotshot and elementz played sona.
can you tell me the runes, masteries, and the core items? for example i saw kobe took many times hearth of gold, usually i dont and i'd like to know why he did. or why hotshot took locket and was building rylai's. because in that particular matchup was usefull or something like that.
big thanks in advice!

Chauster

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepy View Post
you might not look back here but just in case-

a. what is going to be your season 1 lineup? do you plan on running kobe/elementz?

b. do you feel that competition is low in this game for your team because you seem to be on such a higher level than any other current 5's team?
a. Don't have plans for season 1

b. 5v5 ladder is completely dead, no one past the ~1500's normally play a game and the top players of premade 5v5 are all over 1900 so getting a game takes at least an hour. The last two times I tried to get a game both times went over 2 hours and we just gave up.

So yes I feel that competition for premade 5v5s is low in the US (doesn't mean that US sucks at premade given that we only solo q and still won WCG with line-up that wasn't too strong)

Chauster

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Evilbane View Post
@clg: why don't you make guides for champions? in particular i am interested in the way kobe played amumu, and hotshot and elementz played sona.
can you tell me the runes, masteries, and the core items? for example i saw kobe took many times hearth of gold, usually i dont and i'd like to know why he did. or why hotshot took locket and was building rylai's. because in that particular matchup was usefull or something like that.
big thanks in advice!
IMO guides are only guides for people who are new or unfamiliar/inexperienced and need a basic "how to" for a champ. A guide we write covering the basics won't have anything in regards to another guide written by a competent player. Comprehensive guides can be written, but there is no reward for telling someone how exactly to play a champ. I also do not expect someone to read and utilize the knowledge from a comprehensive guide.

Tyler Evilbane

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chauster View Post
IMO guides are only guides for people who are new or unfamiliar/inexperienced and need a basic "how to" for a champ. A guide we write covering the basics won't have anything in regards to another guide written by a competent player. Comprehensive guides can be written, but there is no reward for telling someone how exactly to play a champ. I also do not expect someone to read and utilize the knowledge from a comprehensive guide.
ty for the answer, u'r right.
but i just want to know why for example jiji with sona didnt build locket, instead hotshot did it. i just wanna a motivation for their items, if they build in that particular matchup or if locket for sona is just so powerful that u always build it. ty