Udyr Lategame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rbo

10-10-2012

How can I get Udyr to scale harder into late-game? I tend to do well in the laning phase, usually winning my lane and scoring 2 or 3 kills. What can I build to sustain my damage throughout the rest of the game while meeting the need for tankiness on 3s? I've literally gone into the teamfight stage 8/1 before and ended the game like 10/8. Is Wit's End good? I tend to build it a lot but I feel like it doesn't let me snowball hard enough. Should I go flat damage with a BT, LW, and GA? Also, Tiger is better right? That's what I've been using so far (top lane).

WillWW

10-11-2012

I always build madreds when playing udyr. I also dont put any points into phoenix. Start tiger, next point into bear, then tiger or turtle depending on the situation. After that 1 point in bear, I generally max it third. I also get wriggles early on to jungle the top.

Yetti

10-11-2012

Udyr is a monster lategame, if you can avoid getting kited.

Wriggles, Wit's, Trinity all staples on him. GA, Madred's, Randuins all good items as well. If you don't go trinity, Frozen Mallet is another good item. Max Tiger -> Turtle -> Bear. I run AD marks and MS quints.

Udyr is a pretty situational pick... He can get kited quite easily by the right team. If he gets behind early, it can be rough. One of his upsides is he can control dragon very well.