Zyra Support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ichise

11-07-2012

I tend to prefer getting the turtle shell gold item and the Sorcerer's Stone gold item. The from there build to Boots of Mobility, so that I can get around the map faster. I then work up to create the Chalice of Harmony for mana and from there build Athene's Unholy Grail. I get 90 ability power, cooldown reductions, and blah, blah, blah. Then I start in on my Scepter.

This has been the most efficient way I have played Zyra so far and my cooldowns are practically instantaneous due to the items. Keep the two gold items until you absolutely lack space should you proceed to buy other items.

I usually play her in laning mode as a support and when the team fights really start happening do I begin bringing in AP items, which is usually around the time that I have enough to actually buy the Unholy Grail. This makes her quite lethal and yet with her abilities she still manages a good support position.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiftfin

02-04-2013

I play her support , lik someone pointed out it is very easy to take kills. You have to play her aggressively and ur e saves a lot of lies when someone is getting chased