Looking for friendly and helpful good player for 3v3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen Scorpio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

lol love the magic reference.

Garey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

hey guys, im not currently looking for any more people to help me and my friend
we already found some awesome volunteers and right now, we're going straight for gold

you can still add me if you want some advice from what we've gathered from playing around ~50ish games and reaching 1420 so far.
to everyone else, good luck!

OSAMA BlN LADEN

Master Recruiter

10-13-2012

I recommend you start a new team to get gold faster. 6 straight wins gets you gold for sure, going 7-1 should also get you 1450+

Adamantite

10-17-2012

I'm looking for a group, 1400 in solo queue i got a 4-1 team but my friends haven't been on recently - ionly have a week and am looking for some help!

seENYAYor B

10-17-2012

Hey! I'm looking for people to play with too! I'm helpful, friendly, and have pretty good all around knowledge about 3v3! I have a ranked threes team that went 5/3, highest elo 1322, but then two of our guys quit, so it's just me. My ranked solo que elo sucks. Like, really bad. But my K/D ratio is positive with all but two champs that I have played in ranked scenarios (3's or 5's). I can tank with voli and mundo, I can play solo top with a slew of champs, and I can even jungle well (on both maps). My lolking.net profile is right here

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25384731#profile

if you wanna play a couple games to see me in action, feel free to hit me up