Jerks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youkai Zone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

There are games when I'm doing bad, and I acknowledge that, but it just feels terrible when the enemy team [all] chats, "You suck, noob get out played." What am I supposed to do when that happens, I just ignore and try to move on, but then the entire enemy team joins in on the hate. Ughhh sad face.

Kaalika

10-10-2012

How do you see/type into all chat? I never see it.

Usually it's some jerk on my own team calling me a noob despite them having way more deaths, lmao.

Olaeceae

10-10-2012

Ignore, report if your feelings were hurt really bad or if someone is way out of line. Try to make it up to your team and just forget these silly games with toxic players.

They aren't used to dominating a game so they feel the need to rub it in when they do.
They'll get what's coming for them.

Scorch100dc

10-10-2012

Often "Noob" callers are the one's that suck the most.
They then trash talk their team blaming them for their bad performance in a world of complete denial.

Some 'Noob" callers are good players but wreck teamwork by making the team hate them and hate working with them.

Ditto on just ignoring them

MeltedWater

10-10-2012

That's how this game is, a terrible player base. If you have a problem with it, go to another game. Like an MMORPG. Moba games are apparently designed for jerks.

TwistWrist

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltedWater View Post
Moba games are apparently designed for jerks.
While it is true that this type is game is very good at making people angry at their teammate, to say it is designed for jerks is complete nonsense.

Riot wouldn't need to go make Tribunal and the Honor system if it was designed for jerks. I know you are angry at your own experience but I don't get why you are hanging around and posting ridiculous statements.

phatmonkey91

10-11-2012

hard core competitive games always have the worst communities. I agree with the fact that so many people who insult others are horrid at the game, like a yi kept pushing his lane and i was in a 2v1 lane obviously hes gonna get ganked often and i lose my vis of the area often because i have to turret farm and he kept dieing blaming me, yet he refused to put up wards... saying wiht no junler there is no reason to ward. Which is a total "noobish" thing to do, as im sure many know, wards lead to better fites/more escapes translating into less xp and gold for the enemy (missed farm from chasing) and leads them to be unfisnished for late game.

Leiralei

10-12-2012

There are trolls in every online community and without guilds to provide a friendlier environment of people to play with who want to be nice to each other you're gonna end up with the ugly personalities a lot more often.

singsandwrites

10-11-2013

The people on your team are worse than the enemies.

Damned Scholar

10-11-2013

Please don't resurrect old threads. This one is having its one-year birthday tomorrow.