what can rengar do

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoB0b

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustPain View Post
one word i need to say about his passive and ult
REWORK

Riot killed eve and twitch due to people crying about their stealth
now they make one with instant stealth

Also now with a lot OP bonus stats
A rework shouldnt be given out to new champions, when old ones need it waaaaaay more.....

Also, Eve's pretty good now. twitch...not so much, but ive seen a few amazing twitches.

LongMustaches

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rot Panda View Post
Rengar can double q for 681.5 damage before resistances, with no AD items/masteries/runes, at level 18.
This can be done every 30 seconds or less. or by level two he can leap onto an enemy champion and smack them for 263 damage before resistances, when most champions have less than 500 hp at that level.
At level 18 lux can burst an enemy champion for 1k dmg with no items(before resistances), while being at a safe distance.

At level 18 with a full build, she can burst and enemy carry for over 2k damage(after resists, minus deathfire or passive), while being at a safe distance. She can do that every 24 seconds. if aimed correctly she can do that damage to the whole team since the skills are AOE.

omg what an op champ.

While i agree, that rengar is a little Opat this point, but pleae make a decent reasoning..

PsychoB0b

10-11-2012

And to think, I decently built draven can do over 1k dmg with a single auto attack.

rhiot pls nrf irelia

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostoo666 View Post
did you get a bf sword
I prefer ap ahri

Internet

10-11-2012

Did ahri run through the jungle?
Did rengar have flash up?
Had ahri wasted her ult?

Did you know Rengar is an ASSASIN MADE FOR KILLING SQUISHYS

And is TOTALLY
Countered by an oracles late?

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydly View Post
Did ahri run through the jungle?
Did rengar have flash up?
Had ahri wasted her ult?

Did you know Rengar is an ASSASIN MADE FOR KILLING SQUISHYS

And is TOTALLY
Countered by an oracles late?
ahri was alone in midlane, I didn't know what he had up and really didn't care, he jumped at me from some brush and bursted me down to not much health, I charmed him and flashed away not wanting to waste my ult, he followed, I tossed an orb in his face and walked away.

He's not an assassin, if he was charm+ flash wouldn't have actually solved it so easily. I have no idea why you're typing in all caps like this is some scrubby f***er QQ but whatever the reason, I didn't get a giants belt by coincidence.

And yes, later I did go into the forest... To kill him because I played smart and warded some of his resources

LongMustaches

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
ahri was alone in midlane, I didn't know what he had up and really didn't care, he jumped at me from some brush and bursted me down to not much health, I charmed him and flashed away not wanting to waste my ult, he followed, I tossed an orb in his face and walked away.

He's not an assassin, if he was charm+ flash wouldn't have actually solved it so easily. I have no idea why you're typing in all caps like this is some scrubby f***er QQ but whatever the reason, I didn't get a giants belt by coincidence.

And yes, later I did go into the forest... To kill him because I played smart and warded some of his resources
Whats your build. whats his build - all that matters. In a game like this there are bad players and good players. If his build sucked it doiesnt mean a good rengar player will make the same build.

You CAN NOT make a comment whether a champion is OP or not unless you have played it YOURSELF at least a few times.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongMustaches View Post
Whats your build. whats his build - all that matters. In a game like this there are bad players and good players. If his build sucked it doiesnt mean a good rengar player will make the same build.

You CAN NOT make a comment whether a champion is OP or not unless you have played it YOURSELF at least a few times.
Its a good thing I wasn't argueing wether or not he was OP then. I asked what he can do.

It doesn't matter what specifically happened. What does matter is that a fed rengar ambushed a squishy with a giants belt and the squishy walked away. So I ask, what is rengar capable of that's got everyone so riled up.

Ronin87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Is op. He can go in and out of the bush leaping. With trinity force dealing 1500 some odd in one leap. 2v1 he wins with no items really. He's OP and something should be done!

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin87 View Post
Is op. He can go in and out of the bush leaping. With trinity force dealing 1500 some odd in one leap. 2v1 he wins with no items really. He's OP and something should be done!
So he can deal 1500 with a single attack using trin force? Is that a crit hit?

123456 ... 7