AP Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Last Fantasy

10-10-2012

If her Q just recieved some AP ratios she could really become a AP mid with some dmg/AS.

Many carries have some sort of AP scaling. Tristana and Ezreal are obvious, Miss Fortune can also go AP although a history of AP related nerfs on her have reduced her effectiveness. Varus can also AP.

The only reason why I think RIOT may refuse this is because Ashe is the most basic upfront carry in the game and she is one of the first champions players pick up so maybe they want her to be more basic with a little bit of everything (CC, Ranged Ult, Area Q, Vision).

ChaosToPeace

10-10-2012

Alright you have me there Slendid Bear. Ashe is a recommended, 450IP, ranged ADC. As a recommended they should really only have one playstyle to help new people learn to play them. By having an AP addition it would confuse new players and they would be stuck between deciding ap or ad.

Still though, the thought of AP Ashe is appealing haha. If only she wasnt recommended.

Fargo79

10-11-2012

lol its like going AP tryn... ya its fun to do like 800 damage per target with his spin attack but it isnt viable..

Deventhor

10-11-2012

I'd totally support the implementation of these ideas!!! My fave ranged carry is Varus with Ashe as a close second. The reason I favour Varus is purely coz you can build him as either an ADC, or a ranged AP/AS hybrid (given that his W buffs his aa with AP and increases damage on all of his other abilities.

Seeing Ashe gain higher AP/Hybrid potential would be quite cool, I think.

Although, considering all factors, this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Bear View Post
The only reason why I think RIOT may refuse this is because Ashe is the most basic upfront carry in the game and she is one of the first champions players pick up so maybe they want her to be more basic with a little bit of everything (CC, Ranged Ult, Area Q, Vision).
... is full of logic. I do think that seeing as Ashe is meant to be an easy to learn ADC, she'll probably have to stay as basic as possible.

Darkrocmon

01-05-2013

even if she is recommended i think they should just look at yi

fydorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fargo79 View Post
lol its like going AP tryn... ya its fun to do like 800 damage per target with his spin attack but it isnt viable..
Oh the hilarity of this a few months later

siiphon

04-05-2013

In order to offer something unique, frost shot's slow could scale off ap. Something like 6% per 100 ap, giving it an additional 30% slow at 500 ap. And of course volley should have an ap ratio (something like .6 or .7)