AP Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosToPeace

10-10-2012

How about making AP Ashe a viable playstyle for her?

Like making her frost shots deal magic damage based upon her current ability power while theyre active. Maybe it could be a +0.2 AP Ratio, meaning that ad carry ashe's would still have to have a point in ability power to recieve the damage bonus on Frost Shot.

EG:
AD Ashe: 0 Ability power = 0 Bonus Magic Damage per shot from Frost Shot
AP Ashe: 200 Ability power = 20 Bonus Magic Damage per shot from Frost Shot

This Magic Damage would also carry over to Volley, making Volley both an AD and AP based move.

Slows on Frost Shot still stay the same though.

This would encourage full AP Ashe users or On-Hit/Hybrids.

I welcome all feedback if you have your opinion to share!
ChaosToPeace

The Koffman

10-10-2012

Why?

ChaosToPeace

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Koffman View Post
Why?
Cause Ive known a few people, me included, that have tried AP Ashe at some point jsut for the ultimate. It's kinda funny. But I was jsut thinking that maybe it could be made into a proper AP build, without removing the AD essence of Ashe.

DesertFox

10-10-2012

But she is an adc. It's best to keep it that way. Kayle is generally an exception but I can't see ashe as a hybrid.

Crucibal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Ive tried a post like this recently....to many thumbs down. Anyhow, I would love to see these changes. It would give her a different play style. MANY of the champs can be played AD or AP pending on the player and game circumstances and I think Ashe should be among them.

Beija

10-10-2012

@ OP

I don't think Ashe would like joining the perma-ban club with Rengar and his friends.

ChaosToPeace

10-10-2012

Well with AP Ashe, you have to go FULL AP to get any damage done. To be honest, any onhit/hybrid ashes would not be very effective due to the AP ratio (if it was +0.2 for example).
The changes ive outlined would allow any Ap ashe players to have a go, even if it isnt very good... BUT none of the ADC of Ashe would be changed. If she was ADC her frost shot would do no damage due to no abiltiy power. See what im getting at?
This is just one guys opinion though, everyone is gonna think differently of it.

GĂȘoff

10-10-2012

support ashe is fun to play

ChaosToPeace

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGeofff View Post
support ashe is fun to play
Haha really? Ive never seen that. Ive seen jungle ashe though and she was quite good.

Owntrolf

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosToPeace View Post
How about making AP Ashe a viable playstyle for her?

Like making her frost shots deal magic damage based upon her current ability power while theyre active. Maybe it could be a +0.2 AP Ratio, meaning that ad carry ashe's would still have to have a point in ability power to recieve the damage bonus on Frost Shot.

EG:
AD Ashe: 0 Ability power = 0 Bonus Magic Damage per shot from Frost Shot
AP Ashe: 200 Ability power = 20 Bonus Magic Damage per shot from Frost Shot

This Magic Damage would also carry over to Volley, making Volley both an AD and AP based move.

Slows on Frost Shot still stay the same though.

This would encourage full AP Ashe users or On-Hit/Hybrids.

I welcome all feedback if you have your opinion to share!
ChaosToPeace
Nah
Frost should stay the same

Volley gets a 0.4 Ap ratio
Ult Becomes 1.2 Ap ratio and gains 10% more damg per second traveled and you can set how fast the arrow moves