Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iWeasle

Recruiter

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta Kiryu View Post
hey i think your next void champion should bear a somewhat resemblance to the 1998 godzilla.
all creatures from the void look like bugs, srry

ruthlessocelot

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWeasle View Post
Sigh... it's true... even malz voidlings... But hey! look forward to Mothra!

Meta Kiryu

02-06-2013

so then add insect features to it i was mainly referring to the shape of it what it actually is doesnt matter to me lol

Meta Kiryu

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWeasle View Post
isn't the void just a nightmare realm though?

Swiftaaay

02-06-2013

Dear Ezreal,

You're awesome. Stay classy.

Cronamash

02-06-2013

@Ezreal

Hello, I have two questions that I'd really appreciate it if you could answer.

1.) This is something I've wondered for a while now: Would it be in any way possible to add spoken language to the match making algorithm? I don't mean any offense to people who don't speak the same language as I do; but it does make it much more difficult to speak with my teammates if I cannot understand them, and they probably think the same of me. I don't mean that that the match maker shouldn't pair people of different tongues, but if it could make it more likely for people of the same language to be put on the same team, it would be very beneficial.

2.) I don't play Blitzcrank often, but is there any reason why blood splatters come out of him when he is attacked? I mean if it's something that's hard coded into all champ automatically, I totally understand; but I kinda think it'd make a lot more sense if oil splattered when you hit him. But that isn't too important and I'm just rambling now.

Thank you for your time!

Thane Soren

Recruiter

02-06-2013

do you even lift?

I killed Teemo

02-06-2013

Have you killed teemo?

Migupillermo

02-08-2013

Originally Posted by Ezreal

Interesting, we were just discussing this in the office recently. We discussed how the 'main character' of many fantasy series is the classic mage knight (the hero who can both wield a sword and cast magic). We dig the idea, but can't find a way to differentiate it enough from Draven. Thoughts?

Obviously.

Fantasia Lopez

02-10-2013

while this may go against the recent discussion on theme(the SIon talk how his appearance doesn't rly fit his role) would you ever consider doing a ranged carry like Ultimecia from the Final Fantasy series she acts as a mage but summons weapons like axes, swords, and arrows I feel it would be a fun unique new ranged carry below is a link of her skills from Dissidia
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimecia/Dissidia