Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auspexa

01-13-2013

Can you take a look at this thread Ezreal? It's related to design issues.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2997546

It's not really a wall of text, hope you can answer it here or on the thread.

xHannyax

01-13-2013

can you take a look at this idea Ezreal? It's idea from eune to give bonetooth necklace upgrades.

There are 2 big upgrades for 1200 gold (+500 hp or +40 ad) and 3 little enchantments (upgrades to skills, tenacity etc.). this gives 6 combination and with this rengar like true hunter can adapt his equipment to enemies.

here is link http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?t=521984

Splinterheart

01-13-2013

Hey Ezreal! It came to my attention that you designed my bot lane archnemesis, Blitzcrank the Steam Golem. Great concept the steam golem is, interesting gameplay too. But. He's. Just. Such. A. Pain. The amount of lane pressure he puts on me and my support is exactly why I have banned every game in ranked :P I'm not asking for a Q nerf or even an E nerf (some suggest reworking his E) as I know Riot's stance with balance often tends to be to buff a champions weaknesses rather than nerf their strengths. (As was done to Sona and to an extent Blitz in their last nerfs). I know his shield is getting a CDR nerf next patch (if it goes live from the PBE). But are there any more ways to balance him out? Apparently his W used to slow him after he used it, why isn't that the case anymore? In general he feels like quite a toxic champion to play against.

EDIT: He seems to be getting some mana cost nerfs next patch. I guess that's the answer then to nasty Blitz :P

I also asked you a while back about Ashe's out of date passive. Any plans on moving forward with that? (Not that it's the most pressing matter, but I've gotten into an Ashe phase again, so I thought I'd reask it). Here's what you replied before:

"Well, I believe the passive is slightly outdated at this point, though worked fairly well in original league of legends. Rather, the passive allows Ashe to do major damage whenever she enters a lane, be it to start laning or to start a gank. This allows her to start off with a nice advantage whenever she joins in the fight. Unfortunately, she falls behind in the steroid category in the current meta which requires attack steroids.

If I were to remake it I would likely change it to: Every attack increases your crit chance by x% (10%?) until you crit, which resets this modifier."

Additionally, people desire her E to be remade. Now I love the idea of her hawkshot-search-fog-of-war-scout-thingy (although that long cooldown is bloody annoying). But is there anything more useful to have as a passive instead of an increased gold gain? The skill is maxed last when she's already got most of her build, so the gold is hardly useful...

Lord Ezel

01-15-2013

Ez, please answer me this.....
Visual Rework Taric, Yay or Nay?

Blackichan

01-16-2013

Hey Ezreal,

I just was wondering your stance on Nunu’s ult. As we all know, while in a bush, Nunu’s ult is invisible, which can create some great “empire” moments. However, it also creates very frustrating situations for the opposing team (Hard to see, doesn’t inform the people that are in it well). Players should be able to see ability and be able to react to it.

In this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...81781#24481781 Morello clearly explained that an ability should not be powerful because of lack of readability and they (riot) said (they have) no interest in maintaining that as a quality of why a skill is good - all skills should be readable and understandable.

Here is the post about "empire" nunu being a bug http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...20397#24620397

So my question is simple, why do you keep Nunu’s ult invisible in the fog of war? I know that gives him power, but Riot should buff Nunu in other ways. Shouldn’t you be changing it like Cho’gath’s rupture? I would love some clarification. Thanks.

Valodor

01-16-2013

Hello Ezreal, The page about Champions on the LoL wikia has section about hinted champions and two of the hints seem to be the two newest champions so here is my questions
1) "A female champion who is "strong, non-sexualized, and heroic", initially designed to be male by IronStylus." is this Vi?
2) "A male support hinted by Ezreal." is this Thresh?
Thank you.

Battledge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Hello Again Ezreal, I'm going to try this by numbering them.

1) Any plans on making Trundle not as goofy?- at least make the nose a bit smaller and more pointed than bulbous or a skin for him that does this?

2) Any plans for an AD Champion who's passive gives some percent of his extra magic resistance to another stat (armor, health, critical damage, critical chance, attack speed, life steal, spell vamp, health regeneration, mana regeneration, attack damage, armor penetration, etc)?

3) Any development on a champion with an ultimate global beam that you can charge for more damage, and maybe it pushes enemy champions back = to the amount of damage they took?

4) Will there be a new Zaun champion this year? Possibly a range carry? who has some lore to tie him in as well- Possibly the warwick kidnapper from issue 10 of JoJ. He tortured Warwick with a glowing whip, which after seeing Thresh seems like that sort of weapon can be considered ranged, looks like he would have some sort of stun ability and injections that lower armor and magic resistance. I guess story wise he could have been against the Ionian invasion and tried to sabotage a Zaunite bio-assault and got caught up in his work getting mutated. Obviously his classic skin would be a Zaunite radiation suit and he would sound like Blitzcrank with a cold.

5) Any development on Kassadin's Daughter as a Champion in the present or future. A female tank from the void would be interesting. Maybe making her a bit more reptilian than insect themed... Or better yet having her wearing the exoskeletons of the 3 champions that came have already came from the void! The mesh of body parts being worn and being different colors would be fun. There could be a metal theme skin based off the robotic skins of the void champions- Kog'maw is getting a Battlecast skin if I remember right.

6)Will we see any new Rune theme skins?

I think that will do for now, later.

KillerKookie

01-17-2013

Hello Ezreal,

Have you guys ever thought of releasing 2 champions that their kits kind of revolve around each other? Well maybe not revolve since it would be a waste of a champ if only 1 of them is picked and if you want both picked it would probably be your friend picking the other one. Just maybe significantly better if they're on the same team. Sure you have those (Not so) secret interactions between certain champs but I mean like the whole kit. The problem is making them viable even if they're just on their own, but at the same time if putting them together makes them stronger they can't be OP. Unless, maybe you make it so that they pretty damn powerful together but you would need to be perfectly in sync with the other player for it to be effective. I think it would lead to a very interesting mechanic and fun if you and your friend play with them together. Now a problem would be that during the laning phase, except for ganks and bot lane, champs are alone. (And you can't have the duo team be a support and ADC since support aren't really there for firepower.) So I was thinking you can either make one of them a jungler so even during the laning phase they can have their duo kit have some sort of effect or you can make this combined kit more geared towards teamfights.

I know this has been brought up before, but I'm just mentioning him so you know there is yet another person who would love to see Seth, the sand mage. Especially since the last few mid lane champs were female.(Elise, (Even though she goes top/jungle a lot.) Syndra, Diana and Zyra) The last male mid laner was Ziggs.

Sorry for writing so much. I'm bad at explaining things in a short amount of words, especially a full kit idea :P

-Sincerely
~KillerKookie~

Kyvan

01-18-2013

Hello Ezreal, I was wondering what is the status of Steel Legion Lux skin.Thank you for reading.

Eihber

01-18-2013

Can you give Udyr's E the Garen treatment. So basically just when you use the ability it breaks you free from all current slows on him.

Udyr feels pretty useless, just about every new champion that comes out now has a form of a gap closer, Udyr is supposed to stick onto squishies, and it's extremely hard with all the gap closers and kiting.