@Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezreal

Pre Production Champion Designer

09-27-2010
4 of 320 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
Why do you have Cho'Gath as your avatar instead of Ezreal?
Heh, because Ezreal wasn't out when we were picking avatars...though I guess I should update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anailator23 View Post
What side do you take on the Ez cat-girl skin debate, and do you think if enough players vote for a skin concept could it actually happen?
I was actually a huge fan of Lady Gragas. But since we don't seem to be getting any leeway on him I doubt we will be doing the Ez cat-girl...PS. BOOOOO CAT GIRL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoCreamPuff View Post
Do you design new champions? If so, when is the next adorable little yordle coming out. ;D
It'll be awhile till the next yordle. Though the next 2 yordles are freaken epic, probably my favorites since Veigar and Amumu.

Coulombe

09-27-2010

When are the 1820 Corki and TF skins going to be upgraded to Legendary?

Neko Pooky

09-27-2010

I want your opinion on Human-form anivia skin. Morello said that making it would take up the time to release a new champion.

Does Anivia have a chance if many players are willing to buy her like this?

Reference: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=180605

Attachment 61580

Grafx

09-27-2010

With the Eve rework happening this patch. Are we hopeful to see Twisted Fate see some kind of love in order to make him more useful?

And for legendary skins, will red baron corki and magnificent twisted fate receive updates?

turntekGodhead

09-27-2010

What did mystic shot do originally, and how was it changed? How did you see the skill being used?

Ezreal

Pre Production Champion Designer

09-27-2010
5 of 320 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigolpete View Post
How many players are in mind for the new map?
Unfortunately I can't talk about it yet. However, while I can say we are looking over our options, if we went to 6v6 AoE ultimate proliferation would increase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookietock View Post
whats your feeling on ezreal after the nerfs
He's still one of my favorites. To tell the truth I would rather always see him A tier than S tier, seeing the same character every game has always been a bit annoying to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishturd View Post
What is your feelings on Tanky dps champs vs Squishy dps ones. Alot of us feels that tanky outshines squishy in everyway. What are your thoughts?
Tanky dps are in the current meta. If the meta shifts to more squishies (like annie and ashe), then burst squishy dps like Yi will come back in. Though on that note, I'm currently working on a new champion named Irelia who is in between Master Yi and Jax in terms of dps vs survivability (which is a good place for 'squishies' to be imo).

RelaxingBrownies

09-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
Vladimir
Sona
Kog'Maw

Youuuuuu

Knote

09-27-2010

Since you seem to have worked on certain champs that have a playstyle I enjoy.

Will there be any more long range skill shot champs (Sniper-esque) with some support? The initial AP ezreal was pretty close to what I was looking for : Squishy/Skillshots/Long Range/Support/Assist Dmg (Was Bursty)

Haven't tried AP Kog but doesn't seem like an optimal thing to go with on him, since he's really just about his ult (which looks fun). And the closest thing I have now to what I like is AP Nidalee, who has longe range hard hitting javelins (absolutely love it), heal support, and trap utility. But that's just half a champion unfortunately and I doubt it will be buffed w/o courgar in mind.

And of course my favorite from dota for similar reasons (Windrunner). The versatility is also a huge plus.

Of course don't confuse this with the actual "Sniper" from DotA. God awful boring auto attack champs are a big NO-NO. lol

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Do you have a thing for Taric? Or maybe even Gangplank?

But actually, can you walk us through a day at your job? Knowing what you guys do during your 8 hours at work is normally pretty interesting.

Grafx

09-27-2010

What are the plans for urgot? right now he's considered a champion that is a super creep and poses no threat