[Help] Tank/Pusher Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkling2x

11-19-2009

Iv been playing Nasus as a tank/pusher, but im curious if anyone else plays him this way, or if id be better off playing a pure tank.

Just a brief expanation. Usually Max SS, Wither, then Spirit Fire.

Items: Ninja Tabi, Warmog's, Force of Nature, Sunfire Cape, Banchee's Veil, Sheen.

Played as initiator, run in first, take dmg, pop ult, slow, etc.

Anyone else play like this, or would I be better off with Malphite, Alistar, etc.

Snotch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2009

I play mostly tanks and generally with friends. Being a tank you should generally try to not be selfish and mostly do your best to initiate and stay alive. Things like rally really help on pushes and staying alive for a second attempt in the same battle.

I don't know Nasus that well, but most tanks are practically carries in the sense that you need the money/exp and the most important things is to either assist or save your teammates.

If you are initiating and assisting your team. Then its all about controlling the number of deaths you have and working on things like minimizing downtime by jungling or ganking. You are doing your job as a tank.

Nasus has the ability to do alot of DPS especially with his ever increasing dmg with his ability. It sounds like if you are doubting your ability ... just keep trucking and keeping the morale of your team going. You have the best chance to hold off pushes and stand ground for the team as well as lead the charge! Call out targets and play strategically when it comes to items. You will have to sometimes have to be the one to compromise!

Darkling2x

11-19-2009

My question isnt really about my play style, or anything like this, my question is, is nasus the best choice or would I be better off with a pure tank.

Solo Mid Nasus

11-19-2009

If your build doesn't have Trinity in it then No.