New Skins Now Available: Barbarian Sion, Grim Reaper Karthus, and Pre-Void Kassadin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urushiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Uhhh, sweet Karthus skin...

lumentec

09-29-2010

Could you guys actually change the structure of the character instead of just making them look different? There is really no difference in skinned and non-skinned characters after the first "oh, that's cool".

BearExperiment

09-30-2010

Pre Void Malz would be cool aswell, but i think a pre Void Kog'maw would be sweet aswell.

Cirno9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Why is Karthus holding a vampiric sceptor? I thought he was a mage. :|

Syxe

Recruiter

09-30-2010

i must ask relating to sions skills how is it going to look with a barbarian that has laser looking abilities etc.(from the future) ??

Syxe

Recruiter

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurbadis View Post
isn't sion's axe a little short?
no it only makes sence to have a massive barbarian with a tiny little axe arnt riot smart

Angloomy

09-30-2010

Hooker Kassadin FTW

IIWarLordII

10-03-2010

nice skins we need new arad skin plz???

Choosy Moms

10-03-2010

i like turtles

BIjouu

11-21-2010

hola,soy yo de vuelta,he tratado de conectarme con el facebook de tristana para conseguir un nuevo skin,mni eso puedo hacer,no me deja.que puedo hacer?¿tengo facebbok y todo,pero me dice que no soy admirador,cuando juego mas de lo que veo el msn o facebook.Gracias por escuchar.