Skin Sale: 50% Off Exiled Morgana, Caterpillar Kog’Maw, and Swamp Master Kennen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrowarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

can you please put black belt udyr on sale Please Q_Q

kybarsfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2010

Yes!!! I've been waiting for Swamp Master Kennen to go on sale!

Abbernathy

09-27-2010

@P S Y: I'm sure they take a normal screen shot, and then just crop it over to the side to look like the image is centered on whatever action is taking place.

Herouu

09-28-2010

ugh figures after i buy that kog skin >_< why couldnt it of been the red one on sale.

Erdbeershake

09-28-2010

OMG.
**** yes. exiled morgana.
i cri

Generally Humble

09-28-2010

Wow. -.- 1 RP away from exiled morgana... gg. -.-

itaiaosi

09-28-2010

wow Riot just wow I waited like 3 months for Frosted Ezreal and he's still not on sale thank you a lot -_-

Senior Recruiter

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by itaiaosi View Post
wow Riot just wow I waited like 3 months for Frosted Ezreal and he's still not on sale thank you a lot -_-
Frosted Ezreal is still a relatively new skin so to be fair to people who purchased the skin when it was released there is some delay before he goes on sale. However, I can say he will be on sale soon...

~Moneypenny

Yngve Zephyrous

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by P S Y View Post
Just wondering if you guys really should be posting the screenshots at viewing angles that are not possible for players to activate in game? I think players should have the ability to adjust the angle as well, otherwise we can't even see the champions as well as you portray them in the pics.

Take for example Pharaoh Amumu skin. All you see when you actually play him is a dome head. That's it. I'd be disappointed if I bought that one.
I totally agree... these angles aren't fair.

Kroghar

09-29-2010

Anxious to pick up some new skins, but not into any of these. The Morgana one is nice, but don't play that champ. Kog and Kennen ones are just boring recolors. Would love to see Hextech Singed, Emumu, Enchanted Galio, Phantom Karthus, Big Bad Warwick, Assassin Yi.

I never buy skins unless they're on sale, don't really seem worth it otherwise, guessing that's why they do the sales to begin with.