Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Sale: 50% Off Exiled Morgana, Caterpillar Kog’Maw, and Swamp Master Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

09-27-2010

i actually scoffed.

Dan Daze

09-27-2010

<3 riot, been so mad at myself for not picking up exiled morg when she was on sale last time. Will DEFINATELY pick it up this time.

BishPlease

09-27-2010

Kog'Maw was once a little puppy, but nao he is catehpillah puppeh mastah! :3

bumblewasp

09-27-2010

The screenshot for Exiled Morgana doesn't seem right. Coz I own such skin and she used to shoot red colored projectile unlike the one in the screenshot and she had a red aura around her unlike the black one showed in the pic once again

Gaza of Sol

09-27-2010

Woot exiled morgana

Steven Jackson

09-27-2010

Quote:
P S Y:
Just wondering if you guys really should be posting the screenshots at viewing angles that are not possible for players to activate in game? I think players should have the ability to adjust the angle as well, otherwise we can't even see the champions as well as you portray them in the pics.

Take for example Pharaoh Amumu skin. All you see when you actually play him is a dome head. That's it. I'd be disappointed if I bought that one.

But the dome head is what makes him look so ridiculously adorable! He's like a barrel in a dress

Tarnace

09-27-2010

Not ungrateful, thanks for the sales even if myself or other players don't want these specifics, picked up my first two skins last week

LOLno

09-27-2010

I might want to get sonoran Kog instead, but nevertheless this is a pretty good sale.

Santokee

09-27-2010

just wondering, but how/when does riot choose to have 75% sales?
it seems like they were having it every 2 weeks or so, but it didnt happen this time around

JoeIV

09-27-2010

pls second Kog's skin to sale