Ahri tips much needed please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodstoneJasper

10-10-2012

So i decided to learn a new mid, i usally play low mob high burst\cc mids, so i decided to try something new and had spare ip(nothing interesting to buy for now) so i bought Ahri, played a couple bot games and then went to normal and i noticed something, I SUCK with her, but really really suck, so tips please v.v?

Rovert10

10-10-2012

You really need to learn how to use skillshots effectively.

Also she is also one of the most mobile of mids in the game. Use that to your advantage to roam and win other lanes if you have trouble with yours.

Pattata

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodstoneJasper View Post
So i decided to learn a new mid, i usally play low mob high burst\cc mids, so i decided to try something new and had spare ip(nothing interesting to buy for now) so i bought Ahri, played a couple bot games and then went to normal and i noticed something, I SUCK with her, but really really suck, so tips please v.v?

You need to get plenty of practice in with skillshots, especially for her charm. Almost any situation where you'll come out on top is one that starts with you landing a charm, then blowing them apart while they can't react.

Her orb is amazing for poke, but traveling back to you hits harder than on the way to them (TRUE DAMAAAGE), so making sure that hits is higher priority. Her Fox-fire is great for poke as well, as it'll prioritize them over minions.

Don't be afraid to use her ult to get yourself around their minions quickly to catch them off guard and land a charm. In fights, don't spam your ult for the extra damage, as tempting as it may be. Use it to catch up, hop over ledges, or get away if need be. Ahri's fragile, so don't go all in without at least one more Spirit Rush to escape.