AP mid or ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-15-2012

well i used to play mainly brand...dont play him much anymore. Never played gragas or kat.
The main difference between these champs is what sort of initiation you have in teamfights and where the teamfights tend to be. Brand performs very well paired with some tank that has very wide area presence, like amumu or galio or leona. He doesnt like tanks that are single target knockback types like alistar. Brand also does well in situations where your vision is limited, like you dont have a lot of wards around...while kat kinda needs that. Brand also doesnt like fighting around minons cause they block his q and disperse his ult...so brand is especially nice during baron teamfights...not as great for pushing turrets although the w is reasonable poke range.

reason i dont play brand much anymroe is because he sortof needs a different rune page than most AP. Brand needs magic pen mroe than most AP, and he has a hard time with mana and cdr. I really wish there was some cdr/mpen item for brand's midgame.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baltheir

10-15-2012

Personally, i like playing AD Varus mid because his abilities are just suited for 1v1. He also has a high damage output and an excellent skillshot.