Who's good in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Vosa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Played it 4 times now.

It's mostly champion vs champion combat, so people who are good in teamfights are really solid in Dominion.
Additionally, mobility is a big deal. As in everyone builds Boots of Mobility.

With that in mind, I'm going to give a good, okay, and bad champion.

Rammus is a MONSTER in Dominion. You can powerball between bases, and are great at holding or assaulting a turret. Plus, with dat CC, and an AOE ult... you crush.
Sona is okay. A high AP build makes her pretty deadly, and her heals and auras can go a long way in small skirmishes. But in a 1v1, she tends to get stomped. She's conditionally good.
Heimerdinger is really bad. ((EDIT: I'm being told that Heimer is not bad in Dominion. He's good at defending single points, whereas I tried to play him really mobile.))

Honorable Mention goes to Shen/Pantheon, because they can ult their way in and quickly turn a 1v1 into a 2v1 stomp.

THOUGHTS?

reverse racist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Zilean is fun. Leading enemies into a gank and then chronoshifting is hilarious.

Demonicdemise

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feminism lololol View Post
Played it 4 times now.

It's mostly champion vs champion combat, so people who are good in teamfights are really solid in Dominion.
Additionally, mobility is a big deal. As in everyone builds Boots of Mobility.

With that in mind, I'm going to give a good, okay, and bad champion.

Rammus is a MONSTER in Dominion. You can powerball between bases, and are great at holding or assaulting a turret. Plus, with dat CC, and an AOE ult... you
Sona is okay. A high AP build makes her pretty deadly, and her heals and auras can go a long way in small skirmishes. But in a 1v1, she tends to get stomped. She's conditionally good.
Heimerdinger is really bad. I was never able to get turrets up in the right place, got crushed in 1v1's, and overall just couldn't do anything. You can't stay and defend bases, so you get roflstomped.

Honorable Mention goes to Shen/Pantheon, because they can ult their way in and quickly turn a 1v1 into a 2v1 stomp.

THOUGHTS?
Meh, I barely lose 1v1's as heimer, because I can kite.

But thats just me.

Sidt

09-22-2011

what? heimer is awesome :l. you're using him wrong. camp on windmill with your turrets and you'll do great.

Eliras

09-22-2011

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Heimerdinger bad... that's funny. Heimer's probably one of the strongest champions in Dominion. Dem turrets, man.

Shaco's really good. His mobility and 1v1 power just makes him crazy good at defending and attacking undefended points. I've been running ghost-exhaust or ghost-garrison, depending on if I'm going to be defending or attacking more

Kwisatz Haderach

09-22-2011

Heimer is definitely good and so is Poppy. Both welcome additions since they are so terrible on SR.

Varghul

09-22-2011

trynda is OP in dominion. Just unstoppable

Zokara

09-22-2011

Cassiopeia is pretty good once you get a rylais. I was able to kite most of the people on their team plus i did great damage

TiaanCitadel

09-22-2011

Dominion was designed for Singed.

Everything from the speed increase nodes in the center to the various hp packs across the map screams "PLAY SINGED OR YOUR TEAM LOSES"

Doctor Vosa

09-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidt View Post
what? heimer is awesome :l. you're using him wrong. camp on windmill with your turrets and you'll do great.
Ah, that I did certainly not do.