"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd." - Chaox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lasie

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaToota View Post
They were right in that it didn't directly affect the outcome. Can anyone seriously argue that TSM is on the same level as Azubu, really? None of the NA teams are close. Regi was behind their mid both games, dyrus got shat on hard both games and than their top roamed and destroyed bottom. Their team comp was horrible. Other than the temporary tsm lead, it was never even close.

I agree that it should probably be more of a punishment than this fine, but what else can they do without completely ruining the rest of their biggest event yet? It's overall a **** lose-lose situation. Korea would probably bomb riot headquarters for disqualifying arguably the best team in the world
I dont think you know how severe korea is on cheaters i wouldnt be supprised if they got more fines if not a ban from competitive play when they get home

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

cruse got dc'q wth aren't they?

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Riot's level of professionalism is horrendous. Just one look at the stage and I thought to myself 'that's so ****ing retarded'.

Sorry, but that's a terrible setup and yes I do think I could come up with a better one.

Xanis

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Riot didn't DQ for the ARAM (and they wouldn't)

MLG DQ'd for the ARAM

These are two different organizations with two different opinions
Riot was on board with the DQ from MLG. So, that makes them one and the same.