"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd." - Chaox

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JOHNNY SUPERNOVA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fosterisgod View Post
TSM went like 0-5 against frost combined and only one or two of those games was really close. Frost is the better team and they went to the finals because of that. Stop crying and making excuses you are making NA look bad.

Edit: downvoted by TSM fanbois
TLDR; frost is better
For a lot of people, it's not about "aaaa tsm lost! give them another chance!" it's about "Azubu cheated, they should not get a chance at first place because they CHEATED"

Yeah, TSM is worse than Azubu. No one is really arguing that. People are arguing that Azubu cheated, and just because they're better than TSM doesn't mean that cheating is okay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stktobi

Junior Member

10-10-2012

how do you even cheat in LoL?!

You kids should stop caring so much about "Professional LoL players" lol This game is a joke takes little skill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skypiea

Senior Member

10-10-2012

i really doubt TSM will win anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilJade

Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoDragonSlayer View Post
Yea, it's a $30,000 fine, but the fact of the matter is Azubu Frost has still made money from the playoffs and potentially more money if they win semi's/finals. They made money - and they cheated. Does that make sense to you Riot?

Also, "We donít believe, however, that these actions decided the winner of the game." (Riot). Eh Riot? You don't think a successful level one gank from TSM can win a game? Also, knowing Azubu Frost was cheating lowers TSM's moral and confidence dramatically which hurts their chances of winning even more.

Just go watch Chaox's stream right now: http://clgaming.net/live/6735-tsm-chaox

So the hypothetical success of a level 1 gank can decide the fate of the game, according to you? But them blowing a 4-0 lead shouldn't factor in to anything.

Riiiiiiight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stktobi

Junior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stktobi View Post
how do you even cheat in LoL?!

You kids should stop caring so much about "Professional LoL players" lol This game is a joke takes little skill.
Lol a minus one already. Butt hurt fan boys. This game has the worst community ever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeRabbit

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWinByLosing View Post
You obviously never played any sports

In basketball, a foul is considered an unfair advantage and a form of cheating. What happens? They just get a foul and eventually fouled out. They do not instantly get disqualified nor does their team.

In soccer, they get carded until they get ejected from the game and yet their team still would not be disqualified.

See the similarities? These sport players only get a verbal warning and a slap on the wrist as well, not instant team disqualification.

Stay mad, TSM fanboy.
Lol. Why are you comparing a game to basketball? A video game can set up mechanics to prevent certain stuff, you can't just eliminate charging in real life. Really... A foul is punished by an instant advantage given to the fouled team (or disadvantage to the fouling team). Your argument would make sense if TSM got a free dragon when it happened... but they didn't.

In a sense, game fouls aren't possible because the game mechanics limit what you can do. For example, you can't go outside the map because you are forced to stay inside, and you can't deny creeps because you can't target friendly minions. However, if Riot didn't implement a system that doesn't let you target your creeps, yet didn't want denying, they would have some sort of foul system...but they don't.

If you want to make a valid comparison, try this: A spy is sitting on the enemy sideline (american football, basketball to a lesser extent) and radioing play calls to the coach (Which, is pretty much comparable to looking at the minimap -- knowing what the enemy is doing without reading the formation/warding for position). You can and will get DQ'd instantly if you are found doing this. It happened to an opposing team when I played high school (american) football.

Honestly, none of this REALLY matters because the teams shouldn't have been able to see the other minimaps in the first place. How hard is it to set up a damn screen before the match, let alone after there is concern about it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overkill4000

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Sore losers are sore.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-10-2012

looks like tsm is starting to make their own excuses


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightberry

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skypiea View Post
i really doubt TSM will win anyway.
That's why he wants AF to be DQed and not a rematch.

Inb4 downvotes from butthurt fanboys.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinx3r

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWinByLosing View Post
"In the end, cheating is cheating, and they should be DQ'd....... because their ADC **** on me in lane and I can't beat him"

Fixed it for you, Chaox.
Basically