Yordle Endangerment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeos63

10-14-2012

It has come to my attention that Yordle deaths are on the rise. We all read the terrifying news the our beloved Teemo dies 75 times each second. While this in itself is bad enough, this doesn't even account for all the other Yordles in the League of Legends. The only conclusion I can draw here is that if this current trend continues Yordles will soon be a thing of the past, they will all be extinct. I think we all need to do our part and raise YEA (Yordle extermination awareness) for the sake of the creatures that are too busy dying to do it themselves. YEA! Do your part!

AscalonRift

10-14-2012

Hello there, I am part of the Demacian Wildlife protection agency here with the following message,
As you understand, yordle overpopulation from people spamming the use of yordles creates an unbalanced environment as they must fight for more resources and mates, therefore in a partner relationship with the Noxian conglomerate we have decided to create a Open Season for yordle hunting beginning with the vermin known to some as Teemo.

Hopes this helps solve your question.

B1gCountry91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

lol