Stop Crying about Frost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrennardx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Moffett View Post
it was the korean team that cheated! LOL shouldnt be taken outside of korea my ass
You're killing me, I said Esports aren't taken very seriously outside of Korea cause of stuff like this. What happened to those 12 or so players who were caught cheating a year+ back (for SC2 I think). Lifetime bans, cheating is cheating.

Wrennardx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
Good lord you people take this so seriously. If Riot has resolved the issue then stop crying about it and enjoy the rest of everything. If Frost really did cheat as everyone says maybe fate will frown upon them and karma will show up out of no where, become OP, and send them all the hell in a hand basket lol. I'm just saying Riot's set up of the stage is flawed because you have the ABILITY to be sitting down and view the other teams map/vision.

Yeah, strange to take a tourney seriously that has a seven figure prize pool. Wonder where Riot can come up with all the kinda money... must not have anything to do with players buying skins/champs.

Kilivin777

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrennardx View Post
Yeah, strange to take a tourney seriously that has a seven figure prize pool. Wonder where Riot can come up with all the kinda money... must not have anything to do with players buying skins/champs.
are you getting any of that money? If not then stop crying and just enjoy the matches.

Wrennardx

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
are you getting any of that money? If not then stop crying and just enjoy the matches.
Can't, they keep getting DDos'd

Missed the point about the money though.