24 Hour Video Game Charity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarmac

10-05-2012

Hey League of Legends community,

My name is Arthur but some of you know me as Tarmac. My friend Spencer, aka Tauriak, and I are planning on participating in a charity event called Extra Life. What we are doing is playing video games for 24 hours straight in the hopes that people will donate to help benefit children's hospitals everywhere. The hospital that we are raising money for specifically is the Boston Children's Hospital.

So it probably seems rather obvious why I'm posting onto the forums right now. I'm doing this in hopes that some of you may be interested in helping out and donating to the cause. For those of you that would like to do that, here is the link to my charity page.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=35269

Now I understand that not everyone is able to donate and that's fine. All I ask is that you spread the word about this cause to everyone and anyone you know. The more people that hear about this the more we can help children's hospitals everywhere.

If you're interested in watching the games we play during this marathon, we're going to be streaming all the pc games on twitch.tv under the name TarmacGaming. Now I know it says that the event is on the 20th but unfortunately both of us are unable to do it that day so instead we're going to be doing it on the 15th: Sunday midnight to Monday midnight.

We're also going to be raffling off swag items to give to those who donate. We've got everything from game posters to magic card decks to random things like glow sticks and even bacon flavored lollipops. So definitely stop by our channel and donate to get yourself some awesome loot!

Thanks so much guys for all the support and help. Hope to see you on twitch.tv the 15th and on the Fields of Justice.

-Arthur aka Tarmac

Awaken Easley

10-05-2012

Bumped for the children.

Tarmac

10-05-2012

bump

Tarmac

10-05-2012

bump for getting swag by donating

Guy Deathscare

10-05-2012

Those poor children, sorry couldnt resist

Tauriak

10-05-2012

Bump for the bacon flavored lollipops!.....and bump again cuz I was mentioned

Tarmac

10-05-2012

bump for a good cause

Tarmac

10-06-2012

bump for playing league of legends during the 24 hour marathon

Tarmac

10-11-2012

Bump