How am i suppose to get out of elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeznuts3000

10-11-2012

When stuff like this happens like every game... a leaver, and people just diving in and feeding I luckly won this game but seriously I AM stuck and need some guidance...

#Not calling anyone out this game was actually pretty fun and the players were nice.

Deeznuts3000

10-11-2012

bump.....

j1zzardthew1zard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

stop being bad and crying to the forums. maybe be good?

Deeznuts3000

10-11-2012

I am not crying... I carried this game but this happens all the time down here at 800 elo... how do the pros get out?

j1zzardthew1zard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

by not being 800 elo players

Deeznuts3000

10-11-2012

I went on a long losing streak... can someone just give me tips instead of shooting me down?

j1zzardthew1zard

10-11-2012

sure just stop blaming your teammates and people will. or you can say your only there because of elo hell, bad team mates and leaves and people will just call you stupid. but here read this http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....advice-thread/

Mikard

10-11-2012

Honestly, just looking at the responses to this thread; you can tell that the community is such a downfall to such a successful game.

OT: ELO hell is 100% luck, you'll meet the worst people of the community in there. There's little you can do to improve your own chances other than hope for the best whenever you queue; it's a dice roll.

DuckyFriend

10-11-2012

you get out of elo hell by not playing nasus

Anarchy Proxy

10-11-2012

My main account hovers around 1500 elo. It got banned for three days so I decided to duo with a friend at 1000 something elo. Win/Loss was something like 18/3. We won 10 straight games in a row, I excluded the last two loses because they were after 11 hrs of playing and we should of stopped playing. Now it had nothing to do with luck, had trolls, hard feeds, 2 10 minute dcs all the things you elo hell people cry about its called skill. If you are good enough you can carry these games.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31772690#history