Teemo Mid Op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I'm okay with that. Would you like to back it up and 1v1 me with your Teemo? I'll let you pick any AP Mid besides LeBlanc.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

He's very viable in mid, but not with the build you just posted. I would skip Malady, you shouldn't be in battle long enough for that to be worthwhile. I personally rush Nashor's b/c you get nice CDR, mana regen, as and AP. All nice things to shroom up your lane in mid.

I like Deathcap, Zhonya's, Rylai's sometimes, DFG maybe, Void Staff, Abyssal if I need the resist, etc etc.

Truly Dcon

10-11-2012

I don't think he is OP at all. He can be countered and outplayed easily. His e is a passive and his shrooms are really hard to use in battle. The only thing he can do to escape is blind and run with his w. And blind doesn't work too well mid because it only stops basic attacks.

I think that Teemo is a fun champion and can catch the other team off guard if he plays smart enough. I think he is a pretty viable mid or top champion (sometimes) because he can go AP or Hybrid. AP Teemo is really complemented by DFG early, into Nashor's Tooth, into Rabadons. From there I usually go Void Staff, Abyssal, Rylai's, or Zhonya's. Depending on the situation. I also think it is good to start with a doran's ring or two unless you can handle the early harass from other mids.

Best Furry NA

10-11-2012

Teemo has short range. Sure he can camo, but, it's often not enough. Also, vision ward says "Hi".

Unless you abuse camo (usually making it obvious where you are while you get outfarmed), you'll get bursted down from afar. Counters:

Anivia (my main)
Brand
LeBlanc
Xerath
Akali
Veigar
Ahri
Etc.

All common mids (except Anivia; too many can't play her right)

Fellentier

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehOnly View Post
Two Death caps is a waste.
One for his head and one for his shrooms.

Fiveofswords

10-11-2012

i havent faced teemo mid often...I remember one time i was brand vs a temo mid and got 5-0 within the first 10 minutes Another time vs my cass the teemo only died once and spent the rest of the laning phase hoppign around his turret. Not really seeing what the teemo could have done in those situations

Sancitu

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
Teemo has short range. Sure he can camo, but, it's often not enough. Also, vision ward says "Hi".

Unless you abuse camo (usually making it obvious where you are while you get outfarmed), you'll get bursted down from afar. Counters:

Anivia (my main)
Brand
LeBlanc
Xerath
Akali
Veigar
Ahri
Etc.

All common mids (except Anivia; too many can't play her right)
after level 3-4 swain shuts Ap teemo down really really hard

SovietBlade

10-11-2012

Fizz and pretty much any assassin will devastate teemo.
Mordekaiser post revolver would walk down the lane to farm and teemo would have to fight his own turret, vlad post 7 would do the same thing as morde but have more sustain earlier on and more utility than morde if he doesn't snowball.
Talon could theoretically devastate teemo, but it doesn't take much to shut down talon.
Cassiopia. Ryze. Galio.

Um.... Annie I think can nuke him down.
Leblanc ofc, Kassadin post 6 will devastate him.....

Do I really need to list them all?

Crow024

10-11-2012

I'd just play anivia since I outrange him and can burst the hell out him