Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo Mid Op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfie 1

10-10-2012

[I]In my opinion it is. Teemo can take almost any ap champion except Leblanc. You can use formations to keep mid alive and then get attack speed and camp mid lane ( don't worry you won't worry about falling behind in levels) and well you know pop out and kill them all
To the build. .
My build isn't great it's meant for what i just said you can build what ever you want.

{Teemo Mid Build}
1. Sorcerer boots
2. Malady
3. Nashor's Tooth
4. Nashor's Tooth
5. Death Cap
6. Up to you mostly if you wanna hurt more get another Death Cap

A lot of people would build different I know, but I enjoy this build a lot you'll have fun with it. AlonNashor'sg with that you can change that build up to you. I honestly don't care if someone replies hating this post cause all teemos do this. I see teemos just put shrooms in the usual spots so people know where they are.

~Mythical Being

TehOnly

10-10-2012

Two Death caps is a waste.

SalleDeBain

10-10-2012

Teemo can be a good pick mid but most of the time hes just bad since hes too squishy early for most mid'S burst.

Wolfie 1

10-10-2012

1st one i think is good because i go from 200 ap to 449+ so i do way better and i get a second death cap if the game is ours. 2nd comment he is squishy that's why you get masteries for the 30 hp bonus and armour and magic res masteries.

DangerousWoman

10-10-2012

i usually get death cap first. although teemo is already op w/out it, mushrooms and all

Wolfie 1

10-10-2012

I do agree his poison is op lvl 1

Cheese852

10-10-2012

You just need to counter teemo - He's limited by his range, or, pick someone who can easily burst him, or someone who can deal more sustained damage in a fight than him. To give a few examples -

Xerath - He can farm and poke from a distance, he can burst Teemo from full to 0 and Teemo isn't particulary advantaged by Xerath not moving.
Fiddlesticks - He can sustain in lane against Teemo's poke, and should be able to win a 1v1, as teemo has no interrupts, and Fiddlesticks fear is quite strong against a sustained damage dealer, as opposed to just delaying the burst of a conventional caster.
Galio - I know its sort of self explanatory given he stacks magic resist, but he just shrugs off teemos harass and then bursts teemo down after poking him for a bit.

Just because hes strong against conventional medium range mid laners doesn't mean hes overpowered.

Trans Ending

10-10-2012

Normals :|

Unless you're talking about ranked.. but you're in elo hell so you can't really justify players not being retarded

Ayukura

10-10-2012

I go mid for my premade 5, and I've only gone against an AP Teemo once. I played Akali that game, and that AP Teemo actually SWITCHED lanes with his bot--he was so troubled by my constant burst damage.
I simply used my Mark of the Assassin (q) on him, then used my Twilight Shroud (w) to stealth, and then used my Cresent Slash (e). Half of his health? Gone. I do have 4 flat AP glyphs simply for early game for that extra burst, though--so it may not be the case.
You know, if you do get fed, you can always build a Warmog's Armor if he's so squishy. (I don't put HP runes at all on my Teemo, and he works fine.) Maybe a Rylai's for him in place of the double Nashor's tooth/Deathcap? The slow and the +500 health is something to think about.
Oh, and by the way, with a stealth character like Twitch, he can just use his q--and if you don't have Oracle's early game, you won't be able to hit him anymore, and you will be seen. CS is important, too!

LeBlonk

10-11-2012

Far from it, two champions I can think of off the top of my head that would crush teemo would be lux and morgana, are both very common picks. Lux just completely out ranges teemo, morgana can black shield shrooms poison and blinding darts while farming using tormented soil at max range. And why would you ever build two deathcaps...