Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Tribunal case ever!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panicing Rage

10-15-2012

Quote:
Magus Crow:
Game 1: Report threatening all game long which is a form of abuse. Also, whines about MIAs not being called which isn't exactly relevant to this case or a punishment in general but when combined with what he says in game 2 about buying wards seems quite hypocritical and just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Game 2: Not a whole lot here other than hypocricy on the MIA calls as well as more of this report 'x' junk which seems to have declined from the abuse stage that game 1 was at.

Game 3: Continues to be a hypocrite about wards / MIA calls. More report 'x' junk. Nothing reportable.

Game 4: 7 minute gg? Love those. Chat make it clear that he had a stupid engauge against a Nasus with a farmed q while his other laner was backing off but that doesnt qualify as feeding really, just a dumb play.

Game 5: More report threatening and more ward MIA junk.

I'd probably hit punish based on Game 1 and Game 5 for verbal abuse / report threatening.

i would not report based on Game 1 he did say "so reporting cait" and "you can and probly will be banned" but that is not a signifacint threat to report on, as you can see no Mais from bot for 25mins is something that can be reported for, for not being a team player.

Game 4 is on the boarders of being reported, the "7min GG" about 1 person says it evrey 1-3games and sadly if you say "GG" one time in a game befor the game is over, you can be reported for it, i have seen reports like that. And i agree the other laner was backing off, and the feeding was just dumb play by the looks of it, i still see some other stuff in there though as going by "Jarvan IV[00:16:46] :he upped heal alot" im guessing its a rengar whos ganking top, thats the only champ i can think of atm, and with yorick backing off i can see why he would have so much deaths just to make him look bad. when he said "Jarvan IV[00:23:59] :lets see if i can kill silv 1v1" it seemed odd about that, but when i asked him about that he said he had 6deaths at the time, and silv was underfarmed, i asked him why and he said cus he thought he could kill silv, and he told me silvir did die, but he got killed by 2 others that came to save silv.

For game 5 you said you would report, i dont understand that. You said verbal abuse, but i see the other team giveing verbal abuse befor he did verbal abuse himself, that dont just him to be punish for a premade team trolling him. when hes trying to win a normal game.

Panicing Rage

10-15-2012

Quote:
Endlessdeath159:
game 2:
Yorick[00:09:34] :just stfu and farm

game 4:
Jarvan IV[00:09:35] :you suck at keeping him
Jarvan IV[00:09:39] :from farming

also in another thread one of the reds (i think lyte) said "false reporting will have more consequences then just lowering your score now" (as you can see this player is false reporting left and right, bullying players with undeserved and unfair reports in each of his games and being extremely toxic.)

i dont think hes false reporting i myself read the tos weekly for changes in it, and as far as i can see he was no being toxic just being bulled himself in some of the games. Please provide a more explained detail of why you think that.

Panicing Rage

10-15-2012

Quote:
mackman:
I would have punished him just for case four, we he explicitly says he's going to try to 1v1 Sivir (a hopeless fight) when he's already been feeding the whole game. Then he just brushes it off like a dick, trying to use the chat to mask it. He intentionally fed: He was just more cute about it.

But how do you know hes been feeding the whole game and brushes it off? like a "dick" are you sure your reading that chat right. Like Magus Crow said "
Quote:
Game 4: 7 minute gg? Love those. Chat make it clear that he had a stupid engauge against a Nasus with a farmed q while his other laner was backing off but that doesnt qualify as feeding really, just a dumb play.

i myself saw it that he just got ganked alot due to the yorick running away and letting him die. As i said in the other post, i talked to him and he said he killed that silv giveing him that +1 kill maieng him 1-5 then he told me he died to others that got him befor he recalled or ran back, makeing him 1-6.

How do you know its a Hopeless fight when you were not there "i was not there yet i know from him telling me" how do i know he was not lieing? well i dont know but i just trust him due to knowing him for 14 years.

Panicing Rage

10-15-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
That's why you said it was funny?
People have weird sense of humor nowdays.

But yeah, I would have punished before the half of first game already.

You have some experience in "what will get you banned", so, why don't you know that gets you banned as well?

Oh yes, and I am starting to assume this is YOUR reform card, there is no reason why you would simply ignore the fact someone is threatening to "get you banned", unless you are Uninstall Life, that is.

lol ya my humor is odd, and no this is not my Reform card. its a friends, and ignore "uninstall life" i beleave he is a troll.

me myself i would have not punished for 1 but might have for 3. i really dont see much wrong with it, but its just the fact that he said "deal with it" idk i would have but would have not punished its hard on that one cus other players are right. it could just be a troll comment that he said his gram dieing

Quote:
Shotcaller1

Punish button...Just from game 1 alone. Just cause I think you are acting like a Jerk with all the ban threats. I could be wrong, but thats what I would have done. Im just being honest here...GL to you.
Not my reform card, its a firends "and its not the troll uninstall"
but if we would really hit punish just for someone acting like a jerk, wouldint we all be banned atleast once in are lol life

Kinvaras666

10-15-2012

Quote:
Panicing Rage:

but if we would really hit punish just for someone acting like a jerk, wouldint we all be banned atleast once in are lol life

Everyone get punished by "acting like a jerk".
Only 1% of all players ever get punished.

So no, only 1% of players ever act like a jerk (or worse), not "everyone".

"Everyone does it so it is fine for me to do too" is a really low and shallow excuse to one's action.
Even if everyone actually did that (which is not the case) it would still be wrong to do so.

And Uninstall Life is a troll. That's a proven fact.

EndlessDeath

10-15-2012

Quote:
Panicing Rage:
i dont think hes false reporting i myself read the tos weekly for changes in it, and as far as i can see he was no being toxic just being bulled himself in some of the games. Please provide a more explained detail of why you think that.

Okay, here's the first game:

Heimerdinger[00:01:00] :oh lol
Heimerdinger[00:01:05] :didnt see we didnt have a jungle
Heimerdinger[00:01:08] :derp
Wukong[00:01:31] :dont matter though
Wukong[00:01:38] :riot dont req you to jungle to play
Wukong[00:05:44] :well that worked out for us tryn
Tryndamere[00:05:52] :yea
Zilean[00:06:33] :not work out for bot
Tryndamere[00:07:09] :u need gp10
Heimerdinger[00:08:17] :mia
Tryndamere[00:09:10] :dive him
Wukong[00:09:40] :gj
Tryndamere[00:09:43] :u2
Zilean[00:09:56] :gay
Wukong[00:10:06] :i was scared
Wukong[00:10:09] :when he pulled me in
Wukong[00:10:16] :i was like fk tower hitting me
Wukong[00:10:18] :but it enver it
Wukong[00:10:20] :never*
Heimerdinger[00:11:04] :everyone joined us
Heimerdinger[00:11:25] :mia
Zilean[00:12:56] :mias
Wukong[00:13:48] :wow...
Heimerdinger[00:14:13] :lol
Zilean[00:14:21] :yeah~
Wukong[00:15:26] :no mai from bot
Wukong[00:15:27] :again
Wukong[00:16:22] :ss top
Heimerdinger[00:16:55] :ss mid
Tryndamere[00:17:43] :nice lol
Heimerdinger[00:17:46] :much appreciated
Tryndamere[00:17:57] :care
Tryndamere[00:19:14] :afk farm top
Heimerdinger[00:20:25] :lol
Heimerdinger[00:20:27] :fun times
Heimerdinger[00:21:18] :wow wtf
Heimerdinger[00:21:21] :lag
Heimerdinger[00:21:24] :T-T
Wukong[00:23:55] :....
Wukong[00:24:25] :so reporting cait....

as you can see caitlyn said nothing, from the end game stats she doesn't appear to be feeding intentionally or afk/leaving, looks to me like a false report, I'm assuming she made a mistake or died a few times and there you have it, the guys going off about reporting her. This is just one of many examples that I saw while strolling through the case.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

the game is full of trolls & there is nothing you can NOT be reported for in the game. You dont talk because you're mad, you get refusing to communicate, you see a feeder, n you talk trash, n get banned. Its inevitable. it's going to happen. No one likes people who feed, especially when they are making you lose ELO. ELO exist because of people who do this, then the people who take it seriously get banned while the feeders stay online. makes no sense.