Best Tribunal case ever!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panicing Rage

Elanorien

10-10-2012

If you've just voted on this case, it's very likely not been resolved yet...ie not enough players have voted on it. Because of that the link won't work. Otherwise people could link cases in progress to their friends and sway the votes.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
If you've just voted on this case, it's very likely not been resolved yet...ie not enough players have voted on it. Because of that the link won't work. Otherwise people could link cases in progress to their friends and sway the votes.

it is working now.

although, nothing out of the ordinary here...

Panicing Rage

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
it is working now.

although, nothing out of the ordinary here...
LOL?? really the first one i see no reson to punish, the player was getting abuse causeing him to say needless things but was not even breaking the "Tos"

second one, Reported for "harassed his teamates" Can you point out ware the guy was harassing them? evreything said was within the limits of the "Tos" and not breaking it.

Third one, ""said that peoples grandmothers should "just ****ing die""" Please really? if randomly lieing in a report gets people banned whats the point in the Tribunal anymore...
Read the chat he said nothing to be reported for, and i agree with the other people saying "you can also say anything over the internet...talking **** is the most common"
i can eazly say in a game "sorry dad just died so i got to go" and leave a game, but you dont know if its true i could of said it the last 5 games. So in my appion the third one is a false report

Forth one, i see no reson for him to be punish, yes he feed the other team, but his farm is better then evreyones. Is that a just reson to not be reported. no its not. But how can you tell if hes feeding? just by someone saying he is? in a team fight if you get focued first evrey time and die befor landing a kill, but still get assists unless your team runs, does that mean you are feeding? why would the team focus you? is it cus your most feed on minions and have best items and do most damage? Who knows but this one does not justify for a punish.

Fifith one. I see no little reson for a punish hes not feeding not breaking any Tos rules that i found. when i read what he said and they said over and over and over, alls i see is them harrassing him and pushing him, by the looks of it he got annoyed alittle for jungle ignoreing him and not ganking top whole game.15mins in game befor jungle says one
thing to him? i find that wrong for him being punished.

It feels like there is nothing but trolls in the Tribunal just clicking punish on evreything for that extra IP, i bet if Riot removed that from the Tribunal there would be less votes from most of the trollers leaveing.

Please tell me what you think about this Case in detail i would like you to read evreyones comments, not just his, i know thats what alot of people do is read the purple comments only and if they see something they dont like they hit punish. Please count in the teams KDR in there befor commenting TY

Magus Crow

10-14-2012

Game 1: Report threatening all game long which is a form of abuse. Also, whines about MIAs not being called which isn't exactly relevant to this case or a punishment in general but when combined with what he says in game 2 about buying wards seems quite hypocritical and just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Game 2: Not a whole lot here other than hypocricy on the MIA calls as well as more of this report 'x' junk which seems to have declined from the abuse stage that game 1 was at.

Game 3: Continues to be a hypocrite about wards / MIA calls. More report 'x' junk. Nothing reportable.

Game 4: 7 minute gg? Love those. Chat make it clear that he had a stupid engauge against a Nasus with a farmed q while his other laner was backing off but that doesnt qualify as feeding really, just a dumb play.

Game 5: More report threatening and more ward MIA junk.

I'd probably hit punish based on Game 1 and Game 5 for verbal abuse / report threatening.

UninstaII Life

10-14-2012

Quote:
Game 1: Report threatening all game long which is a form of abuse.
Get real, you flaming h omo. If someone is doing things to get themselves reported there's no harm in pointing that out. Even if pointing out that others are being abusive is somehow inappropriate (it's not), being abusive in the first place forfeits any protections one might otherwise be entitled to under the Summoner's Code.

Shotcaller1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Punish button...Just from game 1 alone. Just cause I think you are acting like a Jerk with all the ban threats. I could be wrong, but thats what I would have done. Im just being honest here...GL to you.

EndlessDeath

10-14-2012

game 2:
Yorick[00:09:34] :just stfu and farm

game 4:
Jarvan IV[00:09:35] :you suck at keeping him
Jarvan IV[00:09:39] :from farming

also in another thread one of the reds (i think lyte) said "false reporting will have more consequences then just lowering your score now" (as you can see this player is false reporting left and right, bullying players with undeserved and unfair reports in each of his games and being extremely toxic.)

mackman

10-14-2012

I would have punished him just for case four, we he explicitly says he's going to try to 1v1 Sivir (a hopeless fight) when he's already been feeding the whole game. Then he just brushes it off like a dick, trying to use the chat to mask it. He intentionally fed: He was just more cute about it.

Kinvaras666

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicing Rage View Post
LOL?? really the first one i see no reson to punish, the player was getting abuse causeing him to say needless things but was not even breaking the "Tos"

That's why you said it was funny?
People have weird sense of humor nowdays.

But yeah, I would have punished before the half of first game already.

Quote:
Wukong[00:23:55] :....
Wukong[00:24:25] :so reporting cait....
Caitlyn[00:24:45] :for?
Wukong[00:25:04] :not being team player
Wukong[00:25:12] :no mais not talking
Wukong[00:25:27] :you can and probly will be banned
Wukong[00:25:28] :for it
Caitlyn[00:25:39] :try it lol
Wukong[00:26:25] :i said something like that befor
Caitlyn[00:26:26] :at least i am not feeding lol
Wukong[00:26:28] :then i got banned
Heimerdinger[00:26:40] :you got banned? xD
Wukong[00:26:45] :yep
Caitlyn[00:26:45] :then u decide to feed the enemy team?
Caitlyn[00:26:46] :@_@
Wukong[00:26:50] :for doing the same thing cait is doing
Wukong[00:26:52] :no mais
You have some experience in "what will get you banned", so, why don't you know that gets you banned as well?

Oh yes, and I am starting to assume this is YOUR reform card, there is no reason why you would simply ignore the fact someone is threatening to "get you banned", unless you are Uninstall Life, that is.