Pro Player Pick: Scarra Picks Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerrol Nanoha

10-11-2012

"This just in! Dignitas player really likes Katarina!"

And how far did Dignitas make it in the championships? Oh that's right...

Akira Desmondes

10-11-2012

Best mid ever :3 Such mobility and power.
Never OP(Not now, not before remake), always focused
Yayz~

Akira Desmondes

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightmagician60 View Post
i for one sat her damage is bad for an ap carry... yeah she is good at clean up... but thats all... she can't deal damage in a team fight or she gets melted or CC'ed... and even Scarra if you pay attention... he says 1 good thing about Kat & 1 bad thing.. while the others of these we have seen say at least 2 good thing. and 1 bad thing
Any champ has good and bads :P Obviously biased answers.
Every champ has its pros and cons that you have to learn to manage in order to win.
For one she can deal damagei n a teamfight if you know your cooldowns. Second, It is not about only dealing damage. Kat NEEDS to focus on someone? Ever head about le blanc? Kassadin? They focus on ONE and only ONE enemy.
They nuke. The difference is that a good Kat can nuke and stay in the fight for a long time, for in a 40% CDR one kill +10 secs = a second ult, or two kills = 2 ults.

SeattleReign

10-11-2012

me and my buddies were playing 5man normal late one night and got matched against scarra's katarina. Needless to say he penta killed us and ended with 25 kills.

Lelith

10-11-2012

guy goes to my school. saw him at an MTG event

Orangatang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I myself am moar better than he as her in that of this

Wraithdestructo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Nice!! Kat is my fav champ too... first time I tried her I was so impressed by her gameplay that she has been my main ever since

Dunkelman

10-11-2012

How to play Kat in layman's terms

>get to mid lane
>apply face to keyboard and roll back and forth vigorously
>GG

PresidentSkrooob

10-12-2012

i just use my ult as skarner on her or my e as dianna or blitz grab ult or e (thats all the champs i know) not a prob

1tap

10-12-2012

Katarina is hands down the best AP carry in the game when known how to use, properly assassinating an enemy and instantly reusing your abilities calls for many unstoppable penta kills.

I may be a newer member to the community but I've already dropped a 50 in a regular blind pick game with Kat.

She is by far my champion choice as well.