@Classick Let's talk about Tristana...please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solcrushed View Post
I ain't Classick but I can tell you that we finally got to do something for Tris that we wanted to do for a long time.

You will know what it is when you see it in the next patch
Wooooooooo!

CareTakerz

10-15-2012

Quote:
I ain't Classick but I can tell you that we finally got to do something for Tris that we wanted to do for a long time.

How About my Cait , She needs some AD Ratio Buffs for Mid-Late Game , Her early game is fine But her mid-late is terribad

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFG View Post
Please tell me its making rocket jump actually act as a jump
This, probably; I know they said they've wanted to make Trist's jump and LeBlanc's dash function a bit differently so that while it will remain a dash, it won't hang up on walls and have other really weird/funny interactions.

Warkeiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:

Oh... my god.

OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! YES!

Jump fixes? E not autopushing anymore? Reduced cast times? AA reset on Q? WHAT IS IT!?

Please be W or E changes. Please be W or E changes.

Waffles Inc

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemano View Post
This is where I'll point you guys to the Slygoat thread of how AP is outdated on some heroes, especially on AD carries.
That is a willful misreading of Sly's thread. The whole point wasn't to imply that older champions need AD ratios, it's to say that the existence of AD ratios in such abundance is actually hurting the game, and this thread also does a good job of explaining that phenomenon in a specific case.

Tristana doesn't have a midgame because she doesn't have usable damage abilities once she's out of lane. The reason Corki, Graves, and Ezreal sit atop the ADC mountain is because they have such strong damaging abilities on top of their ridiculous AA scaling, meaning there is no phase of the game where they're weak. They don't have a relative power curve, they have a relative power flat line that starts at the top and stays there all game. By comparison, Tristana would have a relative power curve that starts high, dips way down in the middle, then rises back to the top again.

AD ratios are bad and I would much much rather see them taken OFF of champions than added onto them. They're blurring the distinction between AP casters and AD champs to the point where you wonder why every champ doesn't just have AD scaling instead; that way they can also be autoattack monsters while still doing absurd ability damage.

ADCs don't need AD ratios to be good and never have, but the fact that some now have them anyway is skewing the power balance of the whole class.

Warkeiser

10-15-2012

Bump.

sugarcrotch

10-15-2012

Quote:

this better be rocketeer trist and not a rework... i like her kit dont **** IT UP

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:

don't toy with my heart, solcrushed

BelligerentGnu

10-15-2012

In the name of all that's holy, let it be fixing her rocket jump.

LaPoireVerte

10-15-2012

As a Tristana main, this is fantastic news. :>
PS: Is the next patch before the double IP event?