This race for WarHero Janna has destroyed solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fellentier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXChanChanXx View Post
decrease in player quality means easier lanes for you. I don't see how you're gonna get to 1500 if you still think you're in elo hell.

Greatly depends on the roll he is playing. If he is support, a decrease in general quality will hurt him more then it will help him.

MadManDu

10-11-2012

I actually rose in elo since the changes..and I rose because I want that skin BADLY...

QwertySweepin

10-11-2012

yea it turned out pretty bad i was at 1237 elo and when i soloed i lost 8 in a row carrying my team with wukong every time, it dropped to 960 and is now at 989 i started playing 3v3's just cause its no use with out a team who actually understands team work and not have kids trying to mid draven or jungle orianna in ranked

Vizzlepeez

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXChanChanXx View Post
decrease in player quality means easier lanes for you. I don't see how you're gonna get to 1500 if you still think you're in elo hell.
I can win my lane but i cant stop a blitzcrank from pulling mundo into the middle of my team and the rest of my team thinks wasting their ults on him is the smart thing to do. I also cant get my jungle olaf to gank more instead of staying in the jungle until the laning phase was over. Im talking about things that no matter how nicely u ask these people they either dont listen or just plain dont understand

ChickenMcNuggets

10-12-2012

Lol... just keep at it. Before the soft elo reset, I was at 1540, then dropped to 1350s after the soft elo reset. Then I had a number of leavers and people who didn't know what they were doing and I fell to about 1120s (almost 20 game losing streak, and trust me I raged)... But I managed to work my way back up to 1400... so just keep at it. I suggest keep playing OP champs or champs you're really good at and carry your team, I used amumu jungle to carry the team haha

Grollm

10-12-2012

When was solo queue ever good? Solo queue is the reason my elo is complete **** now. I have a pretty constant duo partner now and as long as the other tlanes don't completely feed we can usually pull a win together http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31580805#history

yodaz12

10-12-2012

Sorry, my understand was that solo que has always had its trolls, regardless of the elo. Elo hell was/is about ppl not knowing how to play the game to the point that it "seems" impossible to carry. Your saying that people at your elo have gotten worse but you can't carry them, even though you believe to be better than them? That seems like a elo hell mentality. You raise in elo from elo hell if you can carry your team, not if you have a good kda, for which a win will fluctuate based on your team. While every game cannot be won, most of them can be.

Vizzlepeez

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaz12 View Post
Sorry, my understand was that solo que has always had its trolls, regardless of the elo. Elo hell was/is about ppl not knowing how to play the game to the point that it "seems" impossible to carry. Your saying that people at your elo have gotten worse but you can't carry them, even though you believe to be better than them? That seems like a elo hell mentality. You raise in elo from elo hell if you can carry your team, not if you have a good kda, for which a win will fluctuate based on your team. While every game cannot be won, most of them can be.
I didnt use the term elo hell in my post. Im clearly talking about this set time frame. Ive been in 1400 elo for months, i think its where i belong and do not think of it as elo hell. My point is the increased number of players has ruined the competitiveness of many elo ranges

M5 GoZu Pepper

Recruiter

10-12-2012

lol im at 950 and im trying to get silver.... elo hell everywhere

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Looks like ELO hell is expanding, just like the Sahara Desert. We're doomed!

On a lighter note, I got Gold today.