How satisfied are you with your faceroll?

Very satisfied 24 34.78%
Somewhat satisfied 7 10.14%
Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied 2 2.90%
Somewhat dissatisfied 2 2.90%
Very dissatisfied 1 1.45%
I have some modicum of self respect and don't own / play Jayce 33 47.83%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Question for Jayce players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Both builds have their place guys, and you are getting off topic. (though not like the on-topic was much more than a troll post anyways). I play IE Jayce when I have decent amounts of tankiness on the team already, and play Pantheon-build-style Jayce when we aren't as tanky (Brutalizer, Phage->Entrophy or Mallet, Hexdrinker->Maw, Aegis(or a more focused armor/MR item as needed)).

IE Jayce is pretty worthless if your team instalocked a bunch of squshies and you get overrun in seconds by tanky DPS with CC. Panth-style Jayce is fine but falls off hard endgame against heavily armored opponents, whereas IE style with last whisper/IE/atmas can penetrate 64% of armor (10%+12%+40%+25%).

Koravel

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by innervation View Post
How satisfied are you with closing your eyes, hammerfisting your keyboard, and getting your triple kill?
Very satisfied. Although I find that this sometimes hammerfisting the keyboard with my eyes closed makes me hit R a bit too early and so I only get a double-kill and then have to spend too much time chasing down the last guy to get a triple kill.

SylianEUW

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
How satisfied are you with preaching to people that their fun is not your fun, and is thus WrongBadFun?
He never said anything about fun. If you read the thread carefully, it is suggesting that there is something wrong with playing Jayce in Dominion blind pick, similar to how most high elo players seem to think that there's something wrong with playing Kassadin.

That being said, I am not sure that I want to include Jayce in that list. Maybe, maybe not. He's incredibly strong, but he's not as blatantly broken as Kassadin. I don't play either of them myself, though.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
He never said anything about fun. If you read the thread carefully, it is suggesting that there is something wrong with playing Jayce in Dominion blind pick, similar to how most high elo players seem to think that there's something wrong with playing Kassadin.

That being said, I am not sure that I want to include Jayce in that list. Maybe, maybe not. He's incredibly strong, but he's not as blatantly broken as Kassadin. I don't play either of them myself, though.

due to attittude Given to Wowggprettyezthough on his Jax post i feel compelled to say: Kassadin is "fine" compared to Kha'Zix and Lulu, i mean he almost feels like just another champion

SylianEUW

10-11-2012

I don't think Lulu is all that close to Kassadin in power level. Kha'Zix is strong, but his power level seems to be less than 9000, from what I've seen. He's still new, though, so it's possible that someone will show us how broken he truly is.

From what I've seen, Kha'Zix' mobility doesn't seem to be as strong as Kassadin's.

Infirc

10-11-2012

a little too add, Op champions make no much difference if you have one neurone, bloodcrazed kitable rengar that helps nothing in teamfights and skates around the jungle without actually fiighting just happenned to me

HaIfhearted

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylianEUW View Post
I would say Jayce is on-par with, and maybe even above Kassadin in terms of brokenness.

I'm going to assume that EUW doesn't have any Jayce players of InFe ed or Talith PA's caliber yet, which is why you don't rank him as highly.

FDru

10-11-2012

Jayce is far above Kassadin in brokenness, Kass is just easier to play. So while any moronic idiot will ruin your game with Kassadin, only 3 out of 4 moronic idiots will ruin your game with Jayce.

Panwar

10-11-2012

It's like we have this thread every other week.

"Waah waah some champ is op, the players of this champ are horrible people in some way."

Sazdek

10-11-2012

play to win bros