Finally hit 2k elo... Most important thing I learned:

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ncrwhale

10-10-2012

Grats on the 2k! Thanks for the advice

Lumione

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

upvoted OP after the first two words.

Girafossauro

10-10-2012

Awsome post, way to go dude!!

VMan7

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
You sir made my favorite post this morning. Thank you for sharing your experience. As a related side note, we had a Yi call ADC last ranked I was in, then we had someone lock Ezreal (I was already Shyvanna jungle). We won very soundly. No one was yelling at anyone, and MOST IMPORTANTLY we stuck together and worked as a team.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this guy is a liar.

Not only does he ***** and moan for 100% of the game (In three games mind you) but he complains about kill stealing while being outfarmed the entire game. Specifically stating "We're going to lose the game once again because of you" while I was carrying hard. (Ending 15/6/7 on Evelynn [loss] and 16/6/8 on AP Shaco [win]. He ended 1/7/7 on Zyra [in which he started 1/4/3 - this is the game where he was *****ing the entire game about kill steals] and 1/5/12 as Janna ).

Then, this guy has the balls to continually harass me in our third game in which he was even LOSING his lane vs me but his bot lane was carrying him. Specifically repeating: "trasbag" "trash bag" "I'm glad I get to stomp you now" "It's about time I put you in your place" etc.

Then a fourth game I pick Heimerdinger for mid, and he wants to duo mid as AP Yi. Because I don't want to duo mid with this kid, I volunteer to go jungle instead (because I've done it before and it works). He winds up dodging after crying/throwing insults (Of which I did call him a ****** after he picked after me and locked in another mid).

QwertyiouP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

>OP never responds

Lolily

10-10-2012

That escalated quickly.

Nakead

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolily View Post
That escalated quickly.
I think brick killed a guy with a trident!

VMan7

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakead View Post
I think brick killed a guy with a trident!
Milk was a bad choice.

Acid0

10-11-2012

OP is a lying, dirty scumbag.

CrazedFortune

10-11-2012

i saw that game with his Zyra, this guy is a ****ing ****** and didn't let eve carry him. all he did was blame sona