Introducing Myself (Aspiring Professional Gamer)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypothermic

10-10-2012

ABOUT ME:

Hello, my name is Chad Roye, aka Blinded Blitz. I'm an aspiring professional league of legends player who hopes to be playing this time next year competing for the championship in season 3. What I bring to a team is standalone and hard to find. I bring a easy going and fun attitude and aura to a team. I am a very fun individual known for my jokes and making bad situations lighter. But along with this care free fun loving attitude is a hard quick learning and determined mentality. I know when to be serious and when its time to joke around. I can play very easily with almost any team that knows each of their own roles. When things are looking grim, we're down by 10 deaths and 5k gold, I'm that guy that when I get pushed down, It just makes me wanna stand up. I refuse to surrender in situations that I know, deep down I can succeed at. You wont see a surrender from me until all hope dies. (There's always hope) If you are interested in me playing on your team, please take into consideration my long term goal of playing professionally and match it with your own teams goals and their potentional before approaching me.

My Personal Roster

My Champion Availability: Currently Own 95% of all champions (10/10/12)

My top 7 Champs for each role. (In Skill Order)
Role order is based off of experience as well. (Although I'm confident to play professionally with each role)

Ad Carry:
Ezreal
Kog'maw
Graves
Miss Fortune
Corki
Varus
Sivir

Mid:
Viktor
Brand
Malzahar
Orianna
Fizz
Swain
Gragas

Solo Top:
Malphite
Yorick
Olaf
Darius
Lee Sin
Rengar
Cho'gath

Jungle:
Rengar
Amumu
Lee Sin
Malphite
Shaco
Alistar
Shyvana

Support:
Sona
Alistar
Leona
Nidalee
Taric
Blitzcrank
Zilean

Any questions or concerns, contact me via skype for a quick response. Blinded_Blitz

TehomCD

10-10-2012

You probably should post this in the Team and Clan Recruitment forum, since you might have better luck there. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=23

Best of luck in finding a team!

GON the Mage Guy

10-10-2012

In the immortal words of Rammus: Ok.