Evelynn COULD (Not needs) use a nerf, but lets get this straight, her damage is fine.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeK

10-10-2012

She's an assassin. She's rewarded if a squishy target is derping around by themselves. She's also rewarded for entering into a teamfight later on after all the CC has been tossed around. Her damage is completely fine, because without DFG, she wouldn't be able to burst people as hard as she does. Guess what? At level 6, Leblanc bursts people from 100 to zero without any items outside of items. Eve at least needs a DFG. It's hardly anything extreme.

The complaints about Eve should lay in that she can essentially stay in a disadvantageous lane and kill creeps with hate spike indefinitely. It's due to the low cost and her mana regeneration while in her stealth passive, which is kind of ridiculous. Give a slight increase to her mana cost (As it is intended to be spammed, nothing major, maybe 3-4), and at the same time, reduce the natural regen from her passive. Now in a disadvantageous lane, she's put at a bigger disadvantage and can't spam her way to CS.

Another deal with Eve is that she just pops up out of nowhere and instantly bursts you. It's frustrating, but it won't happen if you're playing cautiously. Increase her stealth detection radius by 25 and leave it at that. In addition, give opponents time to react by touching her W's active MS bonus by a slight amount, maybe 2-3%. Keep the passive bonus the same because Eve needs to stick to a target, and if she can get to her target, she needs to be rewarded.

Her E is completely fine I feel. Maybe have it increase AS a bit more just to help out the less popular AD Eve.

As for her ult, I feel that if they did anything to it, they can only have it help out AD Eve somewhat. Perhaps bonus AD scaling on the shield portion of it.

Bam. Eve keeps her damage but loses out on a bit of the utility that allows her to do her damage safely.

Reallshotgg

10-10-2012

im not gonna lie i read the title as ezreal, and when you said she i was gonna come in and upvote you

then i changed my mind

ZTD09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeK200 View Post
She's an assassin. She's rewarded if a squishy target is derping around by themselves. She's also rewarded for entering into a teamfight later on after all the CC has been tossed around. Her damage is completely fine, because without DFG, she wouldn't be able to burst people as hard as she does. Guess what? At level 6, Leblanc bursts people from 100 to zero without any items outside of items. Eve at least needs a DFG. It's hardly anything extreme.

The complaints about Eve should lay in that she can essentially stay in a disadvantageous lane and kill creeps with hate spike indefinitely. It's due to the low cost and her mana regeneration while in her stealth passive, which is kind of ridiculous. Give a slight increase to her mana cost (As it is intended to be spammed, nothing major, maybe 3-4), and at the same time, reduce the natural regen from her passive. Now in a disadvantageous lane, she's put at a bigger disadvantage and can't spam her way to CS.

Another deal with Eve is that she just pops up out of nowhere and instantly bursts you. It's frustrating, but it won't happen if you're playing cautiously. Increase her stealth detection radius by 25 and leave it at that. In addition, give opponents time to react by touching her W's active MS bonus by a slight amount, maybe 2-3%. Keep the passive bonus the same because Eve needs to stick to a target, and if she can get to her target, she needs to be rewarded.

Her E is completely fine I feel. Maybe have it increase AS a bit more just to help out the less popular AD Eve.

As for her ult, I feel that if they did anything to it, they can only have it help out AD Eve somewhat. Perhaps bonus AD scaling on the shield portion of it.

Bam. Eve keeps her damage but loses out on a bit of the utility that allows her to do her damage safely.

Gorsz

10-10-2012

A stealther assassin picked/banned in tournament, no excuse, eve needs nerfed.

Also, she super bursts you from outside of stealth detection range, so yeah.. stealthed annie = fair.

Also stfu "without dfg" blah blah, without deathcap most AP would suck too. "play cautiously" you mean play passively which is what caused her to be nerfed in the first place.

FDru

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeK200 View Post
Guess what? At level 6, Leblanc bursts people from 100 to zero without any items outside of items.
So LB only needs items, but not items?

Levgre

10-10-2012

Um she is incredible 1v1 and in 5v5. That is not balanced.

Nirc

10-10-2012

Eve isn't a super reliable pick in competitive play because once she blows her ult she can't do much more

Gorsz

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirc View Post
Eve isn't a super reliable pick in competitive play because once she blows her ult she can't do much more

Except for spam a super low cd, high damage AOE ability..

Alyran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

I think her sustained damage might be a little high for an assassin. Otherwise, she seems ok.

Nirc

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Except for spam a super low cd, high damage AOE ability..
That will get her killed real fast because of her squishiness. She needs to stay in the middle of a fight to spam that