What is the RAREST skin you own?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jicks

10-12-2012

red card kat, kitty cat kat

Diddums

10-12-2012

I do not consider seasonal skins 'rare' because they were readily available at the time.

However I do have:

Rusty Blitzcrank
Riot Singed
Riot Nasus
PAX Sivir

Phreak Avenue

10-12-2012

Striker ezreal, Silent night sona, Riot singed and ufo corki

Stakhanov

10-12-2012

As others have said, having played since beta...King Rammus and UFO Corki. Pretty sure they seem to be the rarest skins in the game, and of the two I would say King Rammus is the rarest...as I never ever ever see his skin used unless it is by me or my friends, though I know there are others out there. UFO Corki I very rarely see. I am also not sure if this is jsut because some people that own those skins use others that are bought, but I am unsure why you would use anything other than Bowser rammus (cept I play a pretty terrible rammus these days, and people will start talking **** when you use that skin and have a bad game)

Avantcore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I guess just King Rammus, since this is my beta account. Although I didn't play at all really until around August of this year.

Original Sabral

10-12-2012

I have Silver Kayle, Goth Annie, UFO Corki, Toboggan Corki, Curling Veigar (this is the rarest one I believe), Zombie Ryze, Nosferatu Vlad (that's the rare of hte halloween set), Pumpkinhead Fiddle, Kitty Cat Kat, Santa Gragas, and Candy Skank MF. Bring it.

General Stinky

10-12-2012

Frejlord rammus. everyone gets chrome

Food4Thought

10-12-2012

UFO corki

which deserves a reskin tbh

XElement

10-12-2012

Professor Ryze.

I use to main him as my mage when I was a noob. The skin was getting removed from the game and was like 270 IP or something, I bought him along with Lord Mordekaiser. (I could have gotten dragonknight but lord was a lot cooler).

I plan on buying some holiday skins for once this year since I have spare money,

PsychoticTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Shamrock Malphite, Black Alistar, Toy Soldier Gankplank, i want Zombie ryze so badly though.