Riot urgent message!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg23

10-10-2012

ranked is a ****in joke. You dumbass *****ess have feeders and afkers left and right i dont give a **** if the new season is starting. The low elo players have 0 ****in chance of getting to a high level of play as solo que. I have to duo it is a must! I literally get 2 lanes average fed on the enemy team from dumbassness. I could give two ****s who reads this i just want to vent I probably wont even read stupid ass comments from other players becaause in real life you wouldnt say **** to me. if you have something bad to say about this thread suck my coooock. This game has been out 1 year and the only reason you get as many players as you have is because the ****ing game is free you'll never reach a point of people paying for this sorry ass game. Riot its not your fault however you don't do **** about thie low elo **** but do a couple of streams on lower elo players so people can see how bad they suck. Make a mode or something that will enhance their noob infected skills lmao. Its a freakin disease and the noob zombies are winning this fight they are spreading all over the ****in place. do something you piece of **** employees. Btw i know nothing will be done so basically this games the makers and all can go eat a biiiiig faaaaat
8==========================>

SuperQuackDuck

10-10-2012

Wrong forum sir, and 0/10 to your post.

Also, dont let the door hit your posterior on your way out.

FDru

10-10-2012

This sad excuse posted this in every single subforum.

SuperQuackDuck

10-10-2012

Oh. Well why not, right? The internet is a cesspool of mindless derpiness, afterall.

Phourc

10-10-2012

I was going to be all excited that Ranked Dom was awful, but then it didn't exist. ):

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I was going to be all excited that Ranked Dom was awful, but then it didn't exist. ):
spotlights where???, anways when/if Ranked Dominion comes out spamming Bot Urgot should suffice in getting you out of 1200 trolll-land anyways, why Urgot?, because there are a lot of possibilities that you won't get Jax for whatever reason. and Sr players trying out ranked Dominion for the first time would be banning weird things like Shen or Graves anyways