Can I reach gold?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dashinize

10-10-2012

Hi. Currently i'm not really that high in elo, i'm around 1100 tbh.
My first few games when each win/loss was about a 30-40 elo difference, well i got afks left and right lol, sour luck but i guess it happens to everyone.

I usually play carry champions in the mid or bot positions, i'm not a half bad player and i've done pretty well some games.

By the end of the season, is it possible i could reach gold? I'd really like the rewards for Gold this season (as i'm a new ranked, and my ranked team says we'll start 5 premades after season 3 starts)

CowMeat

10-10-2012

Definitely!

I think you have until October 23rd and you haven't played many games

Maybe take a look at your ranked stats and focus on playing one champion per role and practice playing two of the roles in normals.

Maybe focus on playing Graves, Lux, and either Ali or Rammus?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-10-2012

Focus on improving yourself and you can get there. Whether or not it's before the end of season two... there's only one way to find out!

Good luck and have fun!

I Cookeh I

10-10-2012

I was 700 elo now 1551, but you can if you decide to start learning the game because that is what I did. Play a champion you are comfortable with and don't follow the bandwagon and learn the mechanics much better

Ladayen

10-10-2012

To get from 1100 to 1500 you need 26.6 wins if you get 15 elo every win.. and dont lose. If you get only 10 elo a game you need 40 wins. So likely you would need somewhere in between, say 33 wins. Every loss would cancel out a win.

Possible yes but how much are you able to play? At the bare minimum 20 min a game 27 games you're looking at 9 hours of game time. More realistically It's going to be 53 wins and 20 losses we'll say at 40 min a game means 48 hours of solid game time. As already mentioned you have until Oct 23.

EDIT: Just going to mention I'm not yet 30 myself so if my information is wrong please correct me, same goes with my math lol.